47 Homemade

"Shit! What the shit?!" Negan yelled as every Savior took out their guns. A Savior knocked the gun from Rosita and tackled her to the ground holding a knife to her neck. "SHIT! You just— you tried to kill me?! YOU SHOT LUCILLE!"

"She got in the way." Rosita said.

Negan picked up the bullet casings off the road.

"What is this? What is this?" Negan asked. "This little bad boy made from scratch? Look at those crimps. This was homemade. You may be stupid, darlin', but you showed some real ingenuity here. Arat, move that knife up out on that girl's face. Lucille's beautiful, smooth surface is never gonna look the same, so why should yours?! Unless... unless you tell me who made this."

"It was me." Rosita claimed. " I made it."

"You see, now I just think you're lying. And you are lying to me now?! Such a shame. Arat's gonna have to cut up that pretty face. One more try." Negan said.

"It was me." Rosita told him moving her head up causing the knife on her cheek to cut into her skin.

"Oh. You are such a badass! Fine. Have it your way. Arat... kill somebody." Negan ordered.

"No. It was me!" Rosita told them. The girl took back the knife and pulled out a gun swiftly turning and firing a shot in our direction . "NO!"

"Ohh!" Carl shouted pulling me back as Olivia fell back.

"No." I gasp and rush over the bullet found a home in Olivia's head going through her cheek just below her eye, she was gone.
At that moment Rick arrived supporting a badly beaten up Aaron.

"We had an agreement." Rick said angrily walking up to Negan handing Aaron over to his husband Eric.

"Rick! Look, everybody, it's Rick." Negan smiled. "Ah, your people are making me lose my voice doin' all this yelling. Rick... how about a 'thank you'? I mean, look, I know we started this relationship with me beating the holy shit out of your friends, and because of that, we're never gonna sit around and braid each other's hair or share our deepest, darkest secrets, but how about a little credit? I just bent over backwards to show you how reasonable I am. Your kid and his girlfriend— they hid in one of my trucks and machine-gunned a bunch of my men down, and I brought them home, safe and sound, and I fed them spaghetti. Another one of your people— well, he wanted me to kill you and put him in charge. I took him out... for you. And another one, here— she shot Lucille, trying to kill me just now, so I gave you one less mouth to feed. And by looking at her— that mouth did some major damage. Now, personally, I wouldn't have picked her to be the one to go, but Arat— I don't know— didn't trust her."

"Your shit's waiting for you at the gate. Just go." Rick told him.

"Sure thing, Rick... right after I find the guy or gal that made this bullet. Arat." Negan said.
Arat looked around then pointed the gun at Eric.

"It was me!" Tara shouted and Arat moved the gun to her.

"No." Eugene cried. "It wasn't. It was me." Negan walked over to him. "It was only me."

"You?" Negan asked.

"It required one spent casing, one four-holed turret reloaded, powder, one funnel for the powder—" Eugene listed.

"Shut up. I believe you." Negan told him. "Lucille, give me strength. I'm gonna be reliving you of your bullet maker, Rick— that and whatever you left for me at the front gate. And however much you scavenged, it's not good enough, because you're still in a serious, serious hole after today. Let's move out!" The Saviors lowered their guns.

"No! No, no!" Rosita yelled as they took Eugene.

"Rick, I ain't gonna lie— your kitchen is a goddamn mess. I'll see you next time." Negan chuckled.

—————

"Is everything okay? What's wrong?" I asked as I open my door and see Carl, I let him in and we go to the couch.

"We need to talk." Carl said. "Why haven't you said anything?"

"Oh, I already told you, I never found the time and it wasn't important." I tell him.

    "It's important, you can get bit and survive, and you were in pain, I could have helped or—" Carl said.

    "You can't help me, no one can. I don't understand myself but I remember long ago at the C.D.C. Jenner wanted to take everyone's blood, to make sure we weren't gonna actively turn. He never took mine, I hated shots, funny, they don't seem that bad anymore. But I think if he did he would have noticed something. Carl, I am immune." I explained. "But Carl, I'm a killer."

    "What are you talking about?" Carl asked.

    "I've killed twelve people, twelve some people in horrible ways. Carl, I bashed a guy's scull to the ground with a gun, I've shot people with guns, arrows." I look down.

    "They were gonna hurt you, you did what you had to." Carl told me wrapping his arms around me.

    "I sometimes think it was better when I was alone though. Yes you all are my family and I love you so much but when I was alone I never saw anyone I cared about die it was only Walkers and bad people." I say.

     "You can stay here when we go after Negan." Carl looked at me.

     "No, no. If we're going  to kill Negan I'm gonna be there. I can handle death, I can handle killing, I don't have to like it though." I smile and pull out my gun.

    "(Y/n), how did you get that?" Carl asked looking at it.

   "This is from the farm, I've had it ever since and I don't miss. It's fully loaded, it was never logged because I never handed it over and it's always been with me." I tell him. "We are gonna take on the Saviors and win."