38 Negan

Some Saviors walked forward removing our weapons.

   "Don't touch me." I tell the one in front of me. "I can do it myself." I say handing him my gun and machete. He looked at me and I gave him one of my knives, unknowing to him I still kept most of my knives.

    "That's yours, right?" The Savior that spoke asked Carl as he took his gun. Carl just glared not answering as the Savior moved his face close to Carl's. "Yeah, it's yours." He flicked Carl's hat as strained up. "Okay. Let's get her down and get you all on your knees. Lots to cover."

Abraham and Rick carefully lowered Maggie down with the help of Aaron and Sasha. Rick and Abraham gently helped her walk over and kneel.

    "Gonna need you on your knees." The Savior said to Rick as we all still stood.

Slowly Rick got down followed by the rest of us. The stones dug into my knees.

  "Dwight!" The Savior called.

    "Yeah." The Savior that must be Dwight walked forward.

    "Chop-chop." The Savior said.

    "Come on. You got people to meet." Dwight said.
I watched as he pulled Daryl out of the back of a truck blood was covering his neck. Next they brought out Michonne and Rosita, last was Glenn. The Saviors forced the four of them to their knees.

    "Maggie?" Glenn said as he looked up at his Wife.

He was kicked, "On your knees!" Dwight yelled.

    "All right. We got a full boat. Let's meet the man." The Savior knocked on the RV and walk off. It wasn't long till the door opened and a man with a baseball bat and leather jacket stepped out.

    "Pissing our pants yet?" He asked. "Boy, do I have a feeling we're getting close. Yep. It's gonna be pee-pee pants city here real soon. Which one of you pricks is the leader?"

     "That one." A Savior pointed at Rick. "He's the guy."

   "Hi. You're Rick, right?" The man stepped in front of Rick. "I'm Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. No cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is. But I think you're gonna be up to speed shortly. Yeah. You are so gonna regret crossing me in a few minutes. Yes you are. You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don't mess with the new world order. And the new world order is this, and it's really very simple. So, even if you're stupid, which you very may well be, you can understand it. You ready? Here it goes. Pay attention. Give me your shit... or I will kill you." Negan smiled. "Today was career day. We invested a lot so you would know who I am and what I can do. You work for me now. You have shit you give it to me. That's your job. Now, I know that is a mighty big, nasty pill to swallow, but swallow it you most certainly will. You ruled the roost. You built something. You thought you were safe. I get it. But the word is out. You are not safe. Not even close. In fact, you are pegged, more pegged if you don't do what I want. And what I want is half your shit. And if that's too much, you can make, find, or steel more, and it'll even out sooner or later. This is your way of life now. The more you fight back, the harder it will be. So, if someone knocks on your door... you let us in. We own that door. You try to stop us and we will knock it down. You understand? What, no answer?" Negan lent forward holding his hand to his ear. "You don't really think that you were gonna get through this without being punished, now, did you? I don't want to kill you people. Just want to make that clear from the get-go. I want you to work for me. You can't do that if you're dead, now, can you? I am not growing a garden. But you killed my people, a whole damn lot of them. More than I am comfortable with. And for that, you were gonna pay. So, now... I'm gonna beat the holy hell out of one of you this... this is Lucille, and she is awesome." Negan introduced his bat wrapped in barbed wire. "All this, all this is just so we can pick out which one of you gets the honor. Huh."
Negan stoped in front of Abraham. "Ugh, I gotta shave this shit."
He then moved over to Carl. "You got one of our guns." He knelt down to eye level. "Whoa. Yeah. You got a lot of our guns. Shit, kid, lighten up. At least cry a little."

"Leave him alone." I say unable to stop myself.

"Wait, are you." Negan laughed and smiled as he looked at the two of us. "You two are together."

Negan stood up and continued walking stopping in front of Maggie. "Jesus. You look shitty. I should just put you out of your misery right now." Negan spun his bat.

"NO! NO!" Glenn screamed lunging forward, he didn't get far before the Saviors grabbed him and hit him.

"STOP IT!" Maggie cried.

"God...!" Glenn grunted as Dwight pointed Daryl's crossbow at him.

"Nope." Negan shook his head. "Nope, get him back in line."

"No. No." Glenn cried as he was dragged back. "NO! Don't. Don't."

"All right, listen." Negan chuckled. "Don't any of you do that again. I will shut that shit down, no exceptions. First ones free. It's an emotional moment, I get it. Sucks, don't it? The moment you realize you don't know shit." Negan looked down at Rick as he stood in front of him. He then looked back at Carl, smiled and pointed at the two with Lucille. "This is your kid, right?" Negan laughs. "This is definitely your kid."

    "Just stop this!" Rick yelled.

    "HEY!" Negan shouted. "Do not make me kill the little future serial killer. Don't make it easy on me. I gotta pick somebody. Everybody's at the table waiting for me to order." Negan whistled as he walked. "I simply cannot decide." He laughed and turned around. "I got an idea. Eenie..." He pointed at Rick.