49 The Kingdom

"Your friends, who are they?" Richard asked.

    "This is Rick Grimes." Jesus pointed, "He's the leader of a like-minded community. These are some of his people. We would like to request an audience with King Ezekiel."
Richard got down from his horse and walked towards us.
   "Get out of the car." Richard ordered, Carl  and I stepped out. "You say they're a... like-minded community. Like-minded how?"

    "We live, we trade, we fight the dead. Sometimes others." Jesus tells him.

   "Line up." Richard asks.

    "Okay. This is a waste of time." Daryl says. "Come on let's go."

    "Maybe you're right. The King is a busy man. And it's a dangerous world. We don't usually allow a pack of strangers to waltz through our door." Richard says as we line up, I stand beside Carl.

   "We want to make the world less dangerous, and we are all here to show the King how serious we are about that." Michonne told him.

    "The car stays outside. You gotta hand over your guns." Richard orders.

    "We only have two." Rick tells him. Carl and Rick take out their guns handing them over, I look at Carl, he knows I still have mine, but he didn't tell.

    "Okay. Follow me." Richard instructs us.

—————

We walk through some gates and are welcomed by a beautiful sight. The building we well kept, there were many plants and gardens being tended by people, there was a group of people jogging, people were happy, they were being people.

    "They have the numbers." Michonne said.

    "But can they fight?" Rosita wondered.

    "Oh, they can fight." Jesus nodded.

    "Morgan?" I heard Tara say.

We turn around to see Morgan walking towards us.

    "Hey." He smiled hugged Tara.

    "Hi." Sasha said hugging him next.

    "How do you know each other?" Richard asked.

     "We go back to the start." Rick told him.

    "Well, the King is ready to see you." Richard said leading us inside.

    "Did you find Carol?" I ask Morgan.

    "I did, yeah." Morgan says and a smile spreads across my lips.

    "Where is she? Is she okay?" Daryl asked.

    "She was here, and then she left. You know, she wasn't too happy, me following her. She wanted to get away from us, from everyone. But when I found her, she was shot. It was just a graze. I got her back here. They got doctors. They're good." Morgan explained.

    "Was it them?" Daryl asked.

    "It was." Morgan nodded. "She had crossed with some of them, and one of them followed her, tried to kill her, but I stopped him. I killed him. I had to. Carol was here. She got help. Now she's gone."

————

The building it used to be a big theatre, on the stage was a thrown that a man sat on. But my eyes didn't focus on him or the other now three people on the stage no, I focused on the large tiger that was beside the chair.

    "Jesus!" The man, King Ezekiel called. "It pleases me to see you, old friend."

   "It pleases him, indeed!" Another man announced.