Chapter 1

When ice water was poured into his mouth and nose, Dai Yao finally regained consciousness. 

Is he going to die? Although the hand holding his neck tightly behind him was trembling uncontrollably, it was extremely determined to kill him.

Because only after he dies can he truly replace him and live in this world forever.

This man has a mouth that can coax others, but he has a heart like a snake and a scorpion. 

Lin Qi ghostly voice came from behind: "Go to hell! I will live a good life instead of you, and I will take care of the person you miss for the rest of your life. You are so useless and an orphan again , don’t be brave. Go away with peace of mind, I will send money to the designated account you mentioned every month!"

Lin Qi said something later, but Dai Yao couldn't hear it. Bone-piercing icy water poured into his chest and lungs, and his consciousness began to slacken and blur. 

He really doesn't want to die! If he died, Uncle Li would be the only one who would be sad, right?

Unfortunately, Uncle Li is already a disabled person without any ability to take care of himself. 

Memories replayed in his mind like a revolving lantern, the dead parents, the disabled adoptive father, the best friend who was admitted to the hospital...

Slowly closing his eyes, Dai Yao's consciousness completely disappeared. 

No, Dai Yao will not disappear from this world, there will be a man named Lin Qi who will live in this world instead of him. 

Go to the university he was admitted to and live the life that should belong to him.

Bang!

The violent impact awakened Dai Yao from his deep sleep. He sat up suddenly, and a strange man was standing in front of him reeking of alcohol. 

Before Dai Yao had time to realize what was going on, he was first amazed by the other party's appearance: Damn, you are so handsome!

The man was about 1.9 meters tall by visual inspection. He was dressed in a suit and leather shoes, shirt and tie very neatly. 

However, he seemed to be dissatisfied with the suit, and he tore off the tie annoyedly, and threw it on the ground. 

The recognition of this face is very high, basically you will remember it once you see it once. The stubble on both sides is shaved very short, making the whole person look very tough and heroic. 

The brow bone is high, the bridge of the nose is straight, and the facial features are three-dimensional, which is quite Western. 

But the dark eyes indicated that this was an oriental man. From a physical point of view, very strong. Physically, it's solid. In terms of temperament, it's very...not easy to mess with.

Dai Yao took a step back subconsciously, put his back on the head of the bed, and asked, "Who... are you? Where is this place?"

Isn't he dead?

Didn't he be tricked by Lin Qi into a wild mountain village and drowned in an ice hole?