Chapter 46

Renting a shop, Dai Yao realized what it means to go from frugal to extravagant. The new kitchen is very spacious and even has central air conditioning in the kitchen. Luo Bei also had room to display his skills. He ran extremely fast and wrapped two cages of buns in less than ten minutes.

  Miao Miao transformed herself into a cotton cheongsam, walking in this antique steamed stuffed bun shop, it was a beautiful woman with beautiful scenery. It can be said to be quite picturesque!

  Early in the morning, regular customers of Daijiayao rushed to Shennong Baozi Shop to buy buns, but found that the doors and windows of the bun shop were closed, and even the signboard was taken away. Everyone was startled. Could it be that the little boss encountered some troubles that caused the bun shop to close?

  At this time, a sharp-eyed person noticed that there was a piece of red paper pasted under the small light in the window, with five large characters written on it: Move to the diagonally opposite.

  After everyone saw the four big characters, they turned their heads and looked diagonally across. Diagonally opposite, the brightly lit three-storey teahouse, which hadn't been opened for more than a year, has reopened. Steam was rising from the back kitchen of the reopened tea house, but there was a small signboard hanging on the huge shop: Shennong Steamed Bun Shop.

  Everyone's eyes widened, they turned their heads and ran towards the opposite side. A beautiful girl with shawl, long hair, skin like creamy fat, and wearing a cheongsam was standing at the door of the bun shop, and said to everyone with a smile: "Welcome, everyone."

  Everyone:? ? ? Miss Miao Miao? ? ?

  Although Miao Miao looks very beautiful, she looks like a steamed stuffed bun from Daijiayao. But she never dressed up well before, just wearing an ordinary windbreaker and down jacket was enough to make everyone overwhelmed. Now that she dresses up well, she looks like a fairy walking out of a painting. She also put on lipstick, drew eyebrows, and applied light makeup, making her so beautiful that people couldn't take their eyes off.

  Miao Miao smiled at the crowd and said, "Do you want to eat standing up?"

  When everyone heard this, they immediately entered the door, and were surprised by the decoration after entering. A young man who has rented here for many years said: "Hey, there used to be a tea house here, and a pot of tea was about a hundred. When we passed by here, people drove away. Now we also sit here to eat!" Hey, it’s really like a dream when you think about it.”

  Another young man said: "This is the small boss of Shennong. It has only been open for a few months? It has changed to such a big shop, and the rent has paid a lot of money, right?" Someone held out a

  finger , said: "At least this number!"

  There was a gasp around, and someone said: "But this is normal, how many buns does the little boss sell a day? , and the packages are limited. Now that the store has changed to a bigger store, more people will definitely come here, and of course the money will be more. The small boss has a vision, and only in this way can he seek development!" ...

  Dai

  Yao Sitting at the counter, happily listening to everyone's discussion. But he didn't sit for a long time. Now there are not enough people in the store, and he, the boss, has to wait around. All the goblin clerks knew about his situation, so there was no need for him to run on the second and third floors, it was Bei Bei who was running.