Chapter 27

In order to welcome the new members at night, Dai Yao deliberately took them to take a taxi to downtown Xicheng District. The urban area of ​​Xicheng District is incomparable with Dongcheng District, let alone the central area. There are not many high-rise buildings with more than ten floors, and it is a very old old city. In fact, many years ago, Xicheng District was still very prestigious. After all, when it comes to history, Xicheng District is the real city of Nanchen.

  The biggest advantage here is that it is not as congested as Dongcheng and Xicheng. Although the streets are old, they do not have an ancient taste. There are also many cultural relic-level ancient buildings in the urban area of ​​Nanchen Xicheng District, as well as some streets and alleys with the style of the Republic of China. There are iron benches, bronze sculptures, large walls of roses and creepers. The smell of the ancient times is strong, and it makes people feel more comfortable.

  Miao Miao seemed to be very interested in these streets and alleys, and took a lot of photos with Dai Yao's broken phone. Robert likes the antique and jade shop here very much. With his sharp eyes, he can tell which ones are imitations and which ones are genuine at a glance. However, after looking at it for a long time, he was a little disappointed. Almost 90% of the stores were counterfeit. Even if there are a few authentic pieces, most of them are defective.

  Yuan Xiaoyuan and Dai Yao ran around in Xicheng District since they were young, and Dai Yao's father was a vegetable seller. Because he is honest and honest, and the food delivered is fresh and heavy, so many restaurants, large and small, in Xicheng District ask him for food. Dai Yao smirked, this can be regarded as inheriting his father's career, right?

  He brought everyone to a barbecue restaurant that he and Yuan Xiaoyuan used to frequent. Although the environment was not very good, the taste was good and the ingredients were fresh. Dai Yao asked for a private room directly, and the four of them ordered a lot of food and drink.

  Luo Bei ordered a lot of scallops and clams, and Miao Miao ordered a lot of grilled fish. Dai Yao and Yuan Xiaoyuan ordered meat skewers, kidneys and crayfish, as well as two cold dishes. Dai Yao wanted to order beer for them, but Yuan Xiaoyuan stopped him.

  "Don't you know what's going on with you? Order some beer! Do you want us to drink it while you watch? Boss, two iced drinks, one sour plum soup, and one orange juice." He then returned the menu to the boss , and said to Dai Yao: "Besides, what kind of beer do a group of children drink!"

  Dai Yao's head is full of black lines, everyone here, how can there be a real child? The youngest, Robert, is a thousand-year-old elf. Although Miao Miao is only in her teens, she is still an old cat for a cat. But drinking juice is the same, anyway, they just want to welcome Miao Miao, there are not many cats in this world who drink alcohol.

  The dishes and juices came up one after another. Dai Yao picked up the cup and said, "Come on, today we will replace wine with juice to welcome our new members. Beibei, we must live in peace with Miaomiao in the future. You are an elder, you should Love the younger generation." With

  his nostrils upturned, Luo Bei said, "I don't bother to embarrass those who have become elite after the founding of the country."

  Dai Yao: ...

  Yuan Xiaoyuan: ...

  Although Miao Miao looks elegant and noble, she still has a girlish charm, Actually very good tempered. She never scratched or bit anyone before, she just wandered around the yard silently coming and going. She picked up the juice, got up and touched Robert, and smiled dimpledly: "Senior Luo, you are generous."