Chapter 19

Dai Yao, who knew the truth, remained calm. He lowered his head and thought for a while, then stepped forward and put his arm around Yuan Xiaoyuan's shoulder and said, "Who is this person? Is it the Qi Feng you mentioned last time?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan's eyes flickered. After clearing his doubts, he replied: "Yes, it is Qi Feng. He... confessed to me the day before yesterday, and I want to surprise you!"

  Dai Yao thought to himself, this is not a surprise, but a shock, okay? Fortunately, he just confessed, and he tentatively asked: "Okay! You...have you kissed, hugged and held high?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan's face lacked interest, and said: "What are you kissing, what are you hugging, what are you holding, what are you holding high?" I just confessed, and I haven’t even held hands! He’s a member of the Department of Physical Education, and he came to chase me by himself, and I like it too!” Although he is not extremely handsome, he has a good figure. And at that time, Yuan Xiaoyuan just liked a good figure full of muscles, because it would be very emotional when it fits together. He has been looking forward to a fit ever since he came out to his parents. In fact, it was just out of curiosity, just underestimated his infatuation, and was hurt by Qi Feng.

  Dai Yao breathed a sigh of relief, it's okay, Xiaoyuan hasn't fallen into it yet.

  He thought about it, and said with ease: "Maybe I'm wrong? But that person often goes to see his girlfriend, and the two of them rent together. Maybe it's because they look alike!"

  Although Yuan Xiaoyuan is stupid and sweet, he is not so stupid that he doesn't even understand these things. He immediately said: "Like? I want to see how similar it is. Yaoyao, do you know where his girlfriend works? Take me to see!"

  Dai Yao said: "Today is Friday, tomorrow! I sold out the steamed stuffed buns on the weekend, and I will check with you when I close the stall. Don’t leave tonight, call Aunt Yuan and tell them that you are staying at my house.” Yuan Xiaoyuan immediately rolled her eyes with a smile, and said, “

  Then It's so wonderful! I haven't slept in the same bed with you for a long time! My little darling, tonight I will love you very much!"

  Dai Yao: ...

  In the evening, Dai Yao and Yuan Xiaoyuan huddled together in the same bed, talking intimately for half the night. In fact, it's not important, it's just gossip. Yuan Xiaoyuan has recently become obsessed with Japanese comics, chasing them all day long, and all kinds of Japanese comics are stored in the tablet. I also bought a lot of peripherals, which can be said to be broken for Dai Yao, who never reads Japanese manga.

  Although he is not interested in anime, he is quite interested in those figures. He took out an oversized figure from Yuan Xiaoyuan's bag, and said that he would put it in the bun shop as a mascot. Yuan Xiaoyuan refused, it was a limited edition that he managed to find, the only one, placed in front of the desk every day, framed with a protective cover. If he didn't want to show it to Dai Yao today, he would not be willing to take it apart.

  Dai Yao pretended to be angry, and said: "Stingy! Didn't you say that you love your godson the most? You can't even bear a doll."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan immediately said: "How can a hand-made figure compare with a godson? Take it! It's just Is it a limited edition? I... I'll find a way!"