Chapter 47

There were lively voices from inside, and the banquet was about to begin. Chen Jin prepared a gift in advance, which was a tea set from Jingdezhen. The old man is old and loves Kung Fu tea. Chen Jin chose what he liked, this set of tea sets was made by the old master who had already closed the mountain, but it is a good thing that money can't buy.

  The old man was very happy when he saw the tea set, he even praised Chen Jin several times, and even took Chen Jin's hand and said in a pointed way: "Hey, as expected, other people's children are sensible! Xiao Jin knows how to find me. What you like is really hard for you!"

  Chen Jin felt miserable, and she actually started preparing gifts for the old man a month in advance. Not for anything else, just for the cooperation between her and the Bai family for so many years. If you have money, everyone will make money together. Of course, you should flatter this old man more. At that time, Chen Jin was happy. She was nearly forty years old and had a successful career. Her daughter was a sensible husband and her husband was considerate. Looking at the bad relatives around me, I feel more and more blessed. Now this sense of superiority has become a joke. Although the facts have not been verified, Chen Jin feels disgusted when he sees Feng Xinliang's seemingly loyal face.

  However, she still had to endure until the truth was exposed to her. If everything was instigated by others, then she would personally apologize to Feng Xinliang. If everything is true...

  "Grandpa, look at what you said, didn't you say it to me?"

  Bai Chuan's words pulled Chen Jin's thoughts back, and Chen Jin immediately said: "Grandpa Bai said With that said, I think Xiao Chuan must have prepared a surprise for you."

  Bai Jinian cleared his throat heavily, and said, "What surprise can he have? When I celebrate my birthday, I just make a phone call. I'm back this year If you can come to my place, I will burn the incense."

  It was rare for Bai Chuan to behave in front of the old man, and said, "Grandpa, you have misunderstood this year, and I really went to prepare a surprise for you." Bai

  Chuan The old man looked surprised, turned his head to look at the eldest grandson, and said, "Oh? What surprise did you prepare for me?"

  Bai Chuan looked down at his watch and said, "Oh... the banquet is about to start, how about I'll take it out later at the banquet?"

  Grandpa Bai was very happy, it was the first time in so many years that he received a birthday present from his grandson, even if he only gave him a chicken feather, he would treat it as a phoenix feather. But he still said with distaste: "Your boy is still smart, okay, let's wait until the banquet." The

  four of them, Dai Yao and Yuan Xiaoyuan, have been busy all morning, and finally they are free. There was still an hour before lunch, and there were very few people who came to buy steamed buns during this time period, and it was enough for Robert alone. Miao Miao is researching the POS system, and Dai Yao brought this system back yesterday when he came back. Just scan a running account, which is actually very simple. Miao Miao is very smart and learns quickly.

  The goblin has its own goblin spells, and it works neatly and effortlessly. It's just that after all, such a big steamed stuffed bun shop, how can four people be so busy? In the afternoon, Dai Yao has to steam a pot of steamed buns. He has steamed a total of 3,000 buns in one day. Considering that he still has a child in his stomach, can he bear it? But for some reason, Dai Yao's body got better and better after he became pregnant. Even though he was so busy today that he hit the back of his head with his feet, he didn't feel even the slightest bit uncomfortable. Yuan Xiaoyuan guessed that it should be the credit of those extremely healthy white radish and Chinese cabbage.