Chapter 42

This man seemed to have a halo, shouted out loudly, and everyone looked at him. Shen Liu just wore a light and comfortable autumn outfit, which attracted many people's attention. In He Danqing's words, this guy is good at pretending to be aggressive, even if he is wearing civilian clothes, he still gives people the feeling of a private visit by the Lord Long Live.   He glanced at Shen Liu angrily, and said, "Master Shen is determined to live in the world, so he is so busy that he

  has no time to have breakfast with me, a little actor?"

The old man recognized him first, stood up and said, "Yo? Master Shen? This is... Master Shen is back?"

  Shen Liu knew that his return would definitely cause a commotion, but he didn't care anymore, this is his hometown , sooner or later the fallen leaves will return to their roots. Now that Danqing's health is much better, and finally there is news about his family, it is a good time to come back. Although he is still worried, worried that his joy will be in vain. Every time his mood swings, it will have an impact on his body.

  Shen Liu raised her head and looked at the other person, her eyes were familiar, but she couldn't remember who it was. Almost twenty years have passed, and many old faces have become blurred.

  However, this did not affect Shen Liu's exquisite appearance. He nodded to the other party and said, "Yo? The Lord still remembers me."

  Immediately, he greeted me warmly, and said, "Oh, what a fortune! It was just a small business with your support back then. But our whole family moved to Dongcheng District, here The store has been vacant for a long time. When did you come back? I wanted to return the key to you a long time ago, but you haven’t come back!”

  Shen Liu replied: “I just came back this time too . , the family members are not in good health, homesick, and always want to return to the roots of the fallen leaves. While still young and able to walk, they hurried back. The business of the shop is not urgent, so I will sit at home another day. Hey, don’t you see it again? Let me get angry, so I won't chat with you, the big boss, I'll talk to the family members first." After speaking, Shen Liu waved to the man without greeting.

  The other party also winked, and returned to his seat to continue eating. There were whispering voices from the side, and it seemed that many of them had heard of Shen Liu's name. Many people secretly looked at He Danqing next to him. The legend of Shen Liu back then naturally included the fact that he found a male partner. Most people have heard of it but have never seen it, but when they saw it today, everyone was astonished. It's no wonder that Master Shen is so fascinated, just this face that people never get tired of is enough to please the eyes and the eyes. What's more, the voice that just spoke can make people feel relaxed and happy.

  Looking at his temperament, he is also a man of culture and depth, and only Master Shen's demeanor can attract people. If someone else changed, they might not be able to embrace the beauty.

  In that era, it was shocking for a man to find a man. Just spittle stars can make people drown. Only Shen Liu didn't take the usual path, but he didn't make irresponsible remarks to anyone. Either dare not, or pursue. Shen Liu's status in Nanchen back then can be described as a bully.

  He Danqing frowned slightly, and said in a low voice: "This is the country, don't make it too public."

  But Shen Liu held his hand and said, "What's wrong with the country? No matter where I go, I will let them know, you He is my lover, Shen Liu."