Chapter 24

Dai Yao was very satisfied with his first home appliance purchase. It has long been heard that Berlin Department Store has a good reputation, especially after the new owner took over, it has introduced many preferential policies. For high-end consumer groups, VVIP services have also been set up. Dai Yao passed by the VVIP's tea room. The decoration inside is more romantic than that of Starbucks.

  He dragged Luo Bei around for a while, and it was almost two o'clock in the afternoon before taking a taxi back to Daijiayao.

  Dai Yao was no longer sleepy after missing his lunch break. Robert was thinking about home appliances, and he was not in the mood for a lunch break. So Dai Yao went to the Shennong Manor in the backyard to continue the task and asked Robert to wait for the delivery worker. People other than him in the backyard entered the ordinary yard of his house, and only when he entered could he see Shennong Manor.

  Dai Yao opened the task panel, and sure enough, a task has been posted on the panel. He had accomplished the sixth mission before, and today's release is the seventh.

  Shennong's daily task of rebuilding, 7. Water the radish field and get 10 Lingyu.

  watering? Is it watered with ordinary water? After Dai Yao took over the task, the task prompted: "Would you like to irrigate the radish fields with sweet rain?"

  Dai Yao immediately clicked Yes, and a light rain came as promised, and all the radish fields were sprinkled. Dai Yao remembered that the system rewarded him with enough plant fertilizer and rain. Since plant fertilizers are renewable, so must Ganlin. This saves a lot of time and energy.

  After completing this task, the system turns gray again. Dai Yao guessed that the radish has reached the final irrigation period, and it should be ready to harvest when the next task is released. According to his experience, it takes three or four days at most for the radishes to mature.

  After turning off the control panel, Dai Yao went out of the backyard. At this time, the logistics staff who just delivered the home appliances arrived. The people who were being greeted by Robert were moving things inside. There were three big boxes, which attracted many people who came to watch.

  The neighbor's second grandmother came in cheerfully and said, "Yaoyao bought appliances? It's time to change your home appliances! How many years has it been? Did you buy them when your parents were here?"

  Dai Yao said: "Yes! After using it for a long time, I have feelings."

  The second grandma smiled and said: "That is, that is, return it and put it in the small warehouse! Maybe it can be used in the future."

  Dai Yao said . Yao said: "If it's useful, I'll put it in the steamed stuffed bun shop for everyone to watch TV."

  The second grandma replied, "That's a good thing."

  Seeing Dai Yao get back up from a slump, the second grandma was really relieved. Dai Yao is a good boy, she watched him grow up since childhood. Back then, the neighbor Dai and his wife didn't have children, and it was she who

  stopped Dai Yao... the second grandma. No one in the village mentioned this matter. All the old and young men in the village had a feast on the long street, just to let everyone rot in their stomachs about this matter. Most of the people who knew about it are gone, and those who can probably guess have never mentioned it. Anyway, the fourth and fourth Dai are dead, and this matter is still in the heart of Second Mistress. Should I tell him the truth? Now the child is alone and alone, maybe he can find his biological parents by asking someone to look for him.