Chapter 17

Because Berlin's residential real estate has just tested the waters in Nanchen, Bai Jinian made his fortune selling small department stores in his early years, and later established Bai's Department Store once he gained power. Later, it gradually developed and changed its name to Baishi Group. Because of the listing, it was changed to the Berlin Group.

  Due to the rapid development of the real estate industry in recent years, the Berlin Group began to contact commercial real estate seven years ago. And because Berlin is a department store, the combination of the two has been very successful. In the past few years, he has started to dabble in the housing industry again, and the transformation has been very successful. It is also the foundation laid by Mr. Bai. He is a born businessman who values ​​morality over fame and fortune. On the contrary, it was because of this that he made the Bai family's property bigger and bigger.

  Although Berlin has a tendency to decline in the hands of Bo Ren, but there is a huge foundation, and it can be defeated for a few years. What's more, apart from emotional stains, Bo Ren is still qualified for this role of keeping the business.

  This time, Nanchen City intends to rectify the Xicheng District, so that the Xicheng District, which is dirty in terms of environment and in all aspects, can be developed. But don't underestimate Xicheng District, although it is dilapidated, old, poor and corrupt. But the ground snake is intertwined, and accidentally dug into Ni Lin somewhere. Therefore, when developing the Xicheng District, the city is very cautious and must hand it over to a capable developer.

  Therefore, the Berlin Group directly won the right to develop the project without bidding. This is not only because of the property strength of the Bai family, but also because of the military power of Grandpa Bai Chuan's family. Bai Chuan himself contributed a lot to being able to win this project. Everyone said that Bai Chuan had seen blood before, he was not easy to mess with, he was brutal and wild. Even Bai Chuan himself didn't know that he was so famous.

  The project in Xicheng District was signed by himself, and he also knew at that time that there were a number of key protected buildings. Those must not be moved, but the surrounding shantytowns must be cleaned up. However, the local local snakes in the surrounding area did not want to demolish the shantytowns because they were in the protected area, and also wanted to take the opportunity to ask for more money, so many nail households came out.

  These nail households hang the national flag on the shack and cloth house, and they cannot force it, let alone demolish it. The only way is to move it with emotion and understand it with reason, but if it encounters a thorny head, it is also difficult to deal with.

  The people in the city were worried that something might happen, and they were afraid that if Bai Chuan became bloody, there would be another disturbance. So it was kept under pressure, so that Bai Chuan was very difficult to deal with. So the person in charge of the project arranged a meal, which was a simple meal, and everyone exchanged information. Explore the tone of the city and how to solve the problem quickly and effectively under the premise of ensuring that nothing happens.

  Usually such dinners are quite satisfactory, and Bai Chuan has no reason to refuse. He nodded and said: "Okay, let's arrange it at noon tomorrow! By the way, go to the shanty town early tomorrow morning to see the situation."

  Xiao Guo responded, and began to write and draw on the notebook with a pen Draw, arrange the itinerary.

  Bai Chuan glanced at him and said, "I asked you to report to the class, but you haven't gone yet?"