Chapter 32

At this time, there was a muffled thunder outside the window, and Dai Yao immediately urged: "Beibei, go and open the door, it's raining heavily.

  " In the dark rainy night, it looked full of momentum. Although wearing a blue uniform of skilled workers, people have a feeling of dominating the world. Even Robert, a thousand-year-old monster, couldn't help but flinch after seeing him. Robert raised his head and asked, "Who are you looking for?"

  Dai Yao put down his chopsticks and walked over, he was a little surprised when he saw someone. The man was already soaked, and the rain was streaming down his handsome side face. When he looked up at him, Dai Yao felt an indescribable pity. He was obviously a big man who was nearly 20 centimeters taller than him, but he didn't know why, and felt pity for no reason.

  Dai Yao blinked his eyes and said, "Mr. Bai? Why are you here?"

  Bai Chuan smiled weakly at him and said, "I...it's fine, I just...have nowhere to go. I want to ask you Can you take me in for a night?"

  Dai Yao thought for a while and said, "Come in first! It's raining so hard outside, why don't you hold up an umbrella?"

  Bai Chuan stepped in and said, "The one who went out It wasn't raining that hard."

  Dai Yao asked, "Are you quarreling with your family?" This

  little guy really guessed right, because grandpa's 80th birthday needs a big deal, and all matters need to be discussed with him. Discuss with his father and uncle. As a result, he quarreled with his father again when he went, and was upset for a while, and didn't want to go back by himself and continue to endure the desertedness. So I changed my clothes and came to him by subway. It's just that I didn't expect that the rain was getting heavier and heavier. When I got out of the subway, the raindrops had already started to gather.

  After thinking about it, he still didn't take a taxi, and ran straight to three stops. His physical fitness has always been good, and his clothes were soaked through running all the way down. When Bai Chuan entered the door, he was still thinking about it, did he make it too embarrassing?

  However, seeing little Dai Yao's distressed face, Bai Chuan immediately felt that he had used this trick correctly. He raised his foot and walked in, and the smell of rice filled the room filled his nostrils. Only then did he realize that he hadn't eaten yet. Although he had booked a banquet at a high-end restaurant for the evening, facing the table full of delicacies from mountains and seas, he had no appetite at all. Seeing those people's hypocritical faces, he didn't even bother to perfuse them, especially He Danshao's insinuating mouth. As soon as she opened her mouth, Bai Chuan's face would turn darker.

  Knowing that he and He Danshao were at odds, the old man still brought him here. What was he doing? Obviously they're here to fight, right?

  He Danshao's stomach is very obvious, it is very big, it is only about six months old, and it looks like it is about to give birth. I didn't know, I thought she was pregnant with twins. It is said that her pregnancy was particularly unstable, and she had several threatened miscarriages alone, but she was saved in the end. She invited that old Chinese doctor to stay at home to protect her from miscarriage, and the other party swore that it was probably a boy.

  The woman was pregnant, and her words became more and more blatant. He even said directly: "You have to take good care of this company for your brother." Bai Chuan lifted the table at that time, and said with a sneer to everyone present: "Whoever has the ability, I will grab it."