Chapter 39

Dai Yao to have so many houses that can be renovated. Seeing Bai Chuan's reply, "Renovate again?" There was no movement for a long time. He was full of black lines, knowing that he was very unkind yesterday, and he really shouldn't treat him like this.

  So he thought about it, and replied: "Uh...well, no, I just want to ask you something."

  Bai Chuan didn't agree, but asked: "The question I asked you last night, can you answer me directly? You understand in your heart the relationship we had, and I found you because I wanted to say sorry for what happened that day. I also want to know...who is trying to kill me." After Bai Chuan asked yesterday, Dai Yao just pretended to be stupid, It can be seen that he is deliberately evading.

  After receiving the information, Dai Yao nodded clearly, and said to himself: "So...he wanted to find out who wanted to shoot his video at that time, right? Could it be that he went bankrupt because of this person? If this is the case... then should I continue to hide it?" Dai Yao was a little embarrassed, not knowing what to do.

  Seeing that he hadn't replied for a long time, Bai Chuan replied, "Can you tell me who that person is?"

  He knew that Dai Yao was soft-hearted, so he definitely wouldn't have the heart to watch him struggle to find an enemy. As long as I don't start from that aspect, the little guy will definitely admit it. As long as he admits it, Bai Chuan has already thought about it, as long as he admits it, he will find a way to pursue him. He is different from Bo Ren, as long as he recognizes a person, he will stick to it and never give up. No one is qualified to stop it, not even Bai Ren has this position.

  Sure enough, after waiting for about half an hour, Bai Chuan received Dai Yao's reply: "I'm sorry, I didn't pretend not to know you on purpose. Come over at night! I will tell you everything I know. By the way,... I have something I want to ask you for help."

  Bai Chuan raised the corners of his lips, and he replied to Dai Yao with one word: "Okay."

  Because of this matter, Bai Chuan's work progressed rapidly throughout the day. Even working overtime on weekends, I didn't feel depressed.

  After Dai Yao sent the information to Bai Chuan, he went to his senior brother's clinic with Yuan Xiaoyuan, and with Yuan Xiaoyuan's karma, he could borrow a whole gynecology clinic. Because the new consulting room has not been put into use yet, the brother allowed him to do the homework the teacher ordered. He took Miao Miao and Dai Yao with him, saying that they were his classmates in the university. The senior brother just sighed: "I didn't expect that college students are so tender-faced now. I won't bother you any more. Let me know after you're done. I'll treat you to a big meal at noon." Yuan Xiaoyuan said gratefully: "Thank

  you Ah senior brother, how about this! We invited you at noon, I would like to thank you."

  The senior brother looked very good-tempered, dressed in a white coat, looked gentle, and said: "Why thank you? Just you students, you still have to find Parents pay for living expenses. Forget it, senior brother will take you to eat hot pot."

  Dai Yao could tell at a glance that this senior brother likes Yuan Xiaoyuan. Unfortunately, Yuan Xiaoyuan doesn't like him. Yuan Xiaoyuan wasn't with him in her previous life, but fell in love with an enemy she didn't see right from the beginning. The two were noisy, but lively. But Dai Yao always felt that Yuan Xiaoyuan was unhappy, even though the other party really doted on him.