Chapter 36

All in all, the little sugar bag is four months old! Is he... can move?

  Dai Yao pulled Yuan Xiaoyuan's arm and asked: "Yuanyuan, how many months will there be fetal movement?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan replied: "If you have a sensitive constitution, you can feel it in four or five months."

  Dai Yao said: "Then I belong to the sensitive one. " Is it? I just felt the little sugar bag moving in my stomach, like a little fish swimming! No...it's like a little frog swimming, it's itchy, and it feels like it's still spitting bubbles." Yuan Xiaoyuan couldn't help

  laughing Get up, and said: "That's right, it must be fetal movement. This is normal. Tomorrow your business will be closed, and I will take you to the brother's clinic for a checkup. It has been four months, and everything can be seen clearly." Yuan Xiaoyuan thought After thinking for a while, he asked again: "By the way, Yaoyao, do you still vomit?"

  Dai Yao shook his head and said, "I don't vomit anymore, I feel much more comfortable this time."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan nodded and said, "Then Okay, don’t eat skin care products. In the early days, you were allowed to eat because you always vomited and couldn’t eat. Now you can eat, and the basic nutrition can be guaranteed. I’m afraid that you will eat too much in the middle term. If you are fat, you can’t control it in the later stage, and the consequences will be very serious.”

  Dai Yao said: “Fat? Actually... It’s okay to be fatter, my weight is not more than 120, and I’m too thin.”

  Yuan Xiaoyuan said: "It's okay to be fat, I'm just afraid of gestational diabetes, so try to control it as

  much as possible." Dai Yao: "... Is it so terrible? Then... I'd better eat less!"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan said: "Eat less and eat more. Diversification, so that nutrition can be comprehensive."

  Dai Yao hummed, and Miaomiao and Beibei next to him began to discuss the plot again: "This TV series is not realistic at all, how can there be such a goblin!" "

  Said It is true that a monster has either its original form or a human form, and it is impossible to grow into such a strange shape. Then it is not a monster, it is a demon." "Even if the

  transformation is incomplete, it is only partially incomplete. Look at the hair on this face, tsk tsk tsk... "

  "After all, humans don't know, so let's not be too strict with them. But the TV series are pretty good, and this monk is pretty handsome."...

  Dai

  Yao: ? ? ?

  Yuan Xiaoyuan: ...

  the two looked at the TV at the same time. It turned out that they were watching Journey to the West.

  After the dough was ready, Dai Yao started making buns with his little shop assistants. Cabbage tofu, cabbage pork, and cabbage fungus shrimp. Shrimp all in two, this will be the most expensive bun they sell. Dai Yao thought about it and decided to sell it for two yuan and five. After all, there is a cost, and the prawns are precious.