Chapter 23

Dai Yao was so frightened that he dropped his cell phone to the ground. Yuan Xiaoyuan's voice came from the receiver: "What's the voice? Hello? Hello? Yaoyao?"

  Dai Yao immediately picked up the phone, no wonder the man kept asking himself if he still remembered him. How could this shit's head, a goldfish's brain, forget what he looks like? It can't be his fault, he can sometimes even admit his mistakes to Uncle Li. If he hadn't suddenly made up his mind just now, he wouldn't have remembered it instantly.

  Dai Yao picked up the phone again and said, "Yuanyuan, I... think I might... take pills."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan who was on the opposite side said, "Pills? What are pills?"

  Dai Yao said, "I...I might see Xiaotang Bao's dad."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan over there also almost dropped his phone, and said, "You...don't you say that you don't even remember what you look like? Didn't you say that you just found a thrill? Are you sure he is Xiaotangbao’s father?"

  Dai Yao was confused and said, "I... I'm not sure, you know how bad my face recognition function is. He asked me twice today if I recognize him or not. He, but I can't remember after thinking about it. The face of Xiaotangbao's father just popped up that night, and the two of them coincided inexplicably. Yuanyuan, do you think that Mr. Bai is really Xiaotang? Bao's dear father, what should I do?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan on the opposite side said: "What should I do? Cold salad! Let me ask you if you like him first! If you like him, stay with him! If you don't, then... ...Pretend not to know each other. You guys have a one-night stand! Could it be that he fell in love with you because of a one-night stand? Nonsense!"

  Dai Yao thought for a while and said, "That's right, then why did he come to me again? Could it be ..." When he thought of someone approaching him and giving him a pinhole camera when he took this business, Dai Yao's spine shivered. He...won't it be because of this that he came to find him? That person said that he would give him 100,000 yuan afterwards, but Dai Yao was short of money at the time, so he agreed in a daze. In his previous life, he was afraid when something happened, but he took away the deposit of 30,000 yuan from the middleman.

  The 30,000 yuan deposit was agreed by the middleman, and it happened to be 30,000 yuan in the bank card he took out on the hotel contract that day. In fact, Dai Yao is not very clear whether the deposit of 30,000 yuan was given by the money owner or the middleman. However, since nothing was done, the other entrusted 100,000 yuan was naturally not earned. No way, he was too scared at the time. One is fear of pain, and the other is fear of being caught. This time, if the other party hadn't come directly without saying a word, and I sat there looking for memories with a dazed face, I probably would have escaped.

  This was an accident, and being pregnant with Xiao Tang Bao was even more of a big accident. He never thought of having any intersection with the other party, let alone liking him. If you feel anything, it's... pain! No, no, he doesn't want to fall in love, he just wants to make money and raise a small sugar bag.

  Dai Yao said: "Yuanyuan, I don't want to have anything to do with him. With his status, you can tell that he is not ordinary. Although he said he is a veteran, I know he is definitely not an ordinary soldier. And... I am now There is a small sugar bag in my stomach, what if he finds out and robs me of the child? Also, even if he doesn’t rob me, he accepts the existence of the child and the fact that a boy like me can have a child. He Can your family accommodate it? In such an environment as Nanchen, even if you think about it, you know it’s impossible.”