Chapter 29

Regarding the seventh uncle, Dai Yao has always been like the people in the village. He read fortune-telling and guessing words, just like a joke. The reason why I looked for him was because he was the only one in the four miles and eight villages, and there was really no one to look for. But everyone knows how much they believe in him. Rather than believing in him, it would be better to believe in these gods and ghosts, seeking psychological comfort.

  It was not until today that Dai Yao looked at Qi Shugong with admiration. He has real skills, and it's not easy.

  He could tell at a glance that he had a baby, or that he was pregnant, and his emotions didn't fluctuate at all. Seeing him pointing at Miaomiao and Beibei now, could it be that he also saw the clues? Dai Yao was trembling, but saw the seventh uncle shook his head again, and said, "They... were restrained by something?"

  This sentence made Dai Yao gasp again, Seventh uncle, are you old? Are you really cultivating immortals? Ordinary people, who can see the true identities of Beibei and Miaomiao? Seventh Uncle just came to sit for a while, and he saw so many things.

  Dai Yao panicked, for fear that his seventh uncle would find out about Lingtian. However, Qixiazi didn't say anything about Lingtian, but said earnestly: "Hey, Yaoyao, what can I say about you? Do you know that evil spirits hurt the fetus? But at present, these two evil spirits are quite right. Your fetal gas has no effect. But don't be careless, if you feel pain in your lower abdomen, call me right away, do you hear me?" "

  Ming...understood." Dai Yao said hesitantly.

  The Seventh Blind said again: "When a man gives birth, the yin and yang are not in harmony. Please ask me for a pulse check once a week. You juniors keep your mouths shut about this matter. I will come to help you when you give birth, so don't be too scared .”

  Dai Yao sighed, his nose a little sore. Since he was reborn, except for Xiaoyuan who was by his side to help, he was struggling alone. Now that an elder finally stood up to consider him, Dai Yao felt a little sad again. And he really admired Uncle Qi more and more. When he said these words, he didn't shy away from the three people in the room, which showed that he knew clearly in his heart that he didn't hide this matter from the few people around him.

  It was because Luo Bei couldn't hide it, let alone Miao Miao. Fetal gas is a kind of spiritual energy, which can be smelled by the demon with just one nose. As for Xiaoyuan, he was protecting the person he could even kill, so there was no need for him to hide it from him. The only thing that surprised him was the fact that he was replaced by someone. He had no intention of telling Xiaoyuan that it would be bad for him if he knew about it. Not to mention Feng Qi's influence, he was a little worried about Madoka's impulsive character. But he was there when the man stabbed him, and he had nothing to hide, so he had no choice but to show his cards to him.

  The seven blind men got up, picked up the small teapot, glanced at the juniors in the room, then turned to Dai Yao and said, "Yaoyao, come in, I have something to say to you alone." Dai Yao got up and gestured to Yuan

  Xiaoyuan wink. Yuan Xiaoyuan nodded to him, and followed Seven Blind Man into the room. As soon as he entered the room, the Seven Blind Man scolded him: "You child, how can I tell you how you are? You have just grown up, is there anyone who tosses your body like this? Whose child is this? Do you know?" Dai Yao lowered his head

  , Said: "Yes..."

  The Seventh Blind Man glanced at him, sighed, and said, "I made a hexagram for you, you are the sign of rebirth. Your fate is a dead end, but you can put it to death Afterlife. It was supposed to restrain father and mother against relatives and friends, but because of this appearance of rebirth, evil spirits were turned into blessings, and there were blessings for offspring. Although the seventh uncle does not know how long this blessing will last, it is a good thing for you. Fortunately, you The biggest evil spirit is far away, and several purple spirits are coming from the east. Although it is a small blessing at the moment, the big blessing is still to come. Seventh Uncle also helped you to see, at least the few friends in front of you, no matter whether they are monsters, are trustworthy. Your child is pure in nature, even if you are blessed, don't trust others too much."