Chapter 2

The originally simple but tidy backyard has now become desolate and empty, with weeds and rubble nearby, and darkness that can't be seen in the distance. Occasionally, the white stalks are exposed, which can make Dai Yao vaguely distinguish that this place should be a barren farmland. There is also a dilapidated courtyard in the distance, half of the walls have collapsed, and dry grass is overgrown on the ruined walls. Looking at it from a distance, it looks like Lanruo Temple that has been shelved for many years.

  Dai Yao looked back with a look of surprise, yes, it was the main room he was familiar with. Looking back, it was still a barren manor connected to his own backyard. What the hell, when did the backyard of his house turn into a cemetery-like haunted manor?

  He felt that he might have hallucinations, and just as he was about to retreat and close the door to re-enter, there was an ethereal voice in his head: " The Shennong Manor system is starting, matching the host's physique, matching is completed, binding the host's sea of ​​consciousness, binding is completed, the system is running, the system is already running." Dai Yao suddenly turned around and asked: "Who? Who is there?

  "

  No one answered him. It wasn't until the progress bar in the Sea of ​​Consciousness came to the end that Dai Yao saw a scroll-like operation panel in front of his eyes. He didn't know that it was not someone who was playing a prank, but that he was hosted by a magical system.

  Speaking of surprise, Dai Yao wasn't particularly surprised either, after all he accepted the matter of rebirth easily. And he felt that his rebirth should be related to the scene in front of him and the system he had just been boarded in, otherwise the three could not have happened so easily on the same day. It's just that Dai Yao felt that what he experienced this day was a bit too much, being killed, reborn, being raped, being boarded by the system... Maybe God thinks

  he is so unlucky, even if he gave him some adventures. What. Dai Yao dared to swear that even if someone jumped out and told him that he was the Jade Emperor, there would be no disturbance in his heart.

  In the room, the steamer made the sound of steaming on the gas stove. Dai Yao turned off the bamboo slip panel with a wave, and went back to turn off the gas stove. He was so hungry that he didn't even have the ability to think. He had to fill his stomach first and then take a bath. It would be best to take a nap and study this so-called system after waking up.

  However, just as he was about to sit on the sofa to rest for a while, he bounced off the sofa like an electric shock-his butt hurts. His fucking ass hurts so much! That's right, I cheated you of 30,000 yuan in my previous life, so you wouldn't take revenge on me like this?

  Dai Yao grinned for a long time, maybe because he was in a state of excitement last night and didn't feel much. After a night of rest Afterwards, the dull pain gradually recovered. It hurts too much, the point is that I can't walk, and every step I take affects the wound. And the whole body is sticky and sticky, which is extremely uncomfortable. Especially in the private parts, I always feel that there is something stuck there.

  Dai Yao couldn't bear it anymore, and planned to take a bath before eating. After a lot of tossing, I finally felt a little more comfortable on my body, but it still hurt like hell. After dinner he gave himself some medicine, and lay down to rest. As a result, when I woke up, I started to have a fever, fearing that the wound was infected. There was medicine in the drawer, he took it out and took it, planning to continue to sleep.