Chapter 35

Bo Ren pinched the person and said to the driver: "Old Liu, is this a project of Berlin Real Estate?"

  The old driver Liu Cheng who has worked in Bai's family for more than 30 years said: "Yes, Mr. Bai. "

  He said weakly: "Let's go around!"

  The driver turned into Daijiayao Hutong, and said with emotion: "It's been so many years, and this place hasn't changed much."

  Boren got out of the car Looking at the familiar buildings outside the car, he said, "Really, this village... This village was built by ancestor Shen Liu back then, right?" The driver smiled and said, "Yes! If you want to talk about the legend of Master

  Shen back then, then It's really... tsk tsk." The driver shook his head, with emotion in his tone.

  Bo Ren said rather contemptuously: "A land tyrant, what is there to pursue."

  The driver actually did not agree with Bo Ren's evaluation of Shen Liu, but Shen Liu's reputation was not very good back then. After all, the Shen family tree is so popular that it has built street shops in several villages. This piece of land belongs to the Shen family. Outsiders' evaluation of Shen Liu is also mixed. This can't be blamed on him, who made the ancestors of the Shen family a country gentry and bully? It is said that at that time, the Shen family's property was so large that it spread over half of Nanchen. Not to mention the Bai family, the Chen family, known for their seniority, had to stand aside.

  But later, for some unknown reason, Shen Liu actually did something that surprised Chen Du in Quannan. He gave all the original shops and fields to the tenants free of charge. Don't take a penny, just give it away for free. Among them is Dai Jiayao's small second floor facing the street. More than half of the houses and shops facing the street in Dai Jiayao are left by Shen Liu's family.

  The so-called land tyrant Shen Liu was actually a hero?

  But since then, people seem to be insulated from news about Shen Liu. It was as if he disappeared out of nowhere and never appeared again. Calculating the time, this is actually about the same time as when Mr. Bai divorced and remarried.

  Boren got up early today, but he didn't want to wait at home until He Danshao woke up to have another quarrel. At this moment, he has almost calmed down, knowing that it is normal for pregnant women to have emotional changes. Moreover, He Danshao is pregnant at an older age, and it is indeed difficult for a woman in her forties to conceive and have a child.

  Thinking of this, Bo Ren's anger also dissipated for the most part. He sighed, and said, "Old Liu, just find a place to have a meal, and go home after eating!"

  Liu Cheng responded, and said, "Okay, I see a steamed stuffed bun seller in front, let's go buy some?"

  Boren said: "Okay, go buy it!"

  After a long time, Lao Liu got into the car profusely sweating. Bai Ren in the back seat looked at his empty hands and said, "Huh? Old Liu, where's the steamed stuffed bun?"

  Liu Cheng wiped the sweat from his forehead and said, "Don't mention it, the business of this steamed stuffed stuffed bun shop is too hot. Yes. When I went, there was a long queue at the door, but when it was my turn, the buns were sold out."