Chapter 6

For Bai Chuan, there was only one purpose for him to come back, to disgust that woman! In fact, at his age, he has let go of all the obsessions that should be let go. But he can let it go, others can't let it go. Some people are just greedy in this life, and for the sake of wealth, they don't need any morality or shame. He thought that the only person he hated was the father in name only, but he didn't expect that woman to be so disgusting that she even tried to find someone to take his video.

  Bai Chuan said with an irritable expression: "Got it!" Xiao Guo is good at everything, but he is too wordy.

  Baijia Villa, this place can't be called a villa anymore, it should be a separate courtyard. Being able to build this large house covering an area of ​​nearly 100 mu in the city center shows the financial strength of the Bai family. Nanchen City is a water city, and Nanbi Lake in the city center divides Nanchen City into two. On the left is the bustling Dongcheng District, and on the right is the dilapidated Xicheng District. Huxin District is like Gangnam District in South Korea. It is the place where the top rich people gather, and it is the wealth and power center of the entire Namchen City.

  He Danshao is forty-five years old, and still looks enchanting. She insisted on hanging her voice every day these years because of the song "Ode to Pear Blossom" that Boren and her made love to.

  "Pear blossoms bloom, and spring brings rain. Pear blossoms fall, and spring enters the mud. This life is only for one person, and the king is also infatuated with love, and love is also infatuated..." He Danshao is also a well-known figure in the entire elite circle of Nanchen

  City . She was able to squeeze into Nan Chen Bai's house as an actress, so it cannot be said that she has no means at hand. Back then, Boren had worked so hard for her. It's just a pity that Mrs. Bai, who is being married by the media in the Bai family, is a few years older than Bai Ren, but she is gentle and generous. She was pregnant, so she had to endure the rumors that Boren was staying in an apartment outside. Later, he was let in by the other party, so angry that he almost had a miscarriage.

  If it weren't for Mr. Bai's presence, Bo Ren didn't know what he would have done. Later, He Danshao still entered Bai's house, and Bai Chuan was already ten years old at that time. His mother's health was not good in the first place, and after two tosses, giving birth to him also greatly exhausted her vitality. Although she never mentioned it, Bai Chuan also knew that his mother's illness had something to do with his father. If it weren't for the mother's last words to make his father and son reconcile, don't turn against each other, otherwise, it would be cheaper for others. According to Bai Chuan's temper, he might have exploded long ago.

  Although it still exploded later, because his mother died less than a hundred days ago, Bo Ren married He Danshao back home, just because she was pregnant with a second child at that time.

  Bai Ren kept telling Mr. Bai that the blood of the Bai family should not be left outside. Their eldest daughter is almost ten years old, and she should also recognize her ancestors. Bai Chuan's grandmother was so angry that she broke contact with the Bai family and took Bai Chuan away in a fit of anger. Later, He Danshao gave birth to another daughter, who won three thousand gold in a row, and Bai Renjun regarded him as the jewel in his palm.

  Even though he has been trying his best to ease the relationship between himself and his eldest son, after doing so many things, Bai Chuan has long since committed suicide. Every time they met over the years, the father and son were at loggerheads. Later, Bai Chuan joined the army at the age of seventeen and stayed in the special forces for eight years. He made a lot of military exploits and suffered a lot of injuries. The last time he broke his bones so badly that he could no longer shoot a gun and was left with a slight disability in his leg.