Chapter 41

Ma Quan respectfully replied: "Yes, Mr. He, but... I don't know why, but he didn't go to school."

  He Danqing raised his head with a strange face and asked, "Didn't go to school?"

  Ma Quan He replied: "Yes, I sent people to follow him that day and followed him to his home. Later, people noticed him and kept telling me about his recent situation. I found out that he opened a steamed stuffed bun shop at home, and now he sells steamed stuffed buns every day. I didn’t go to university.”

  He Danqing frowned slightly: “Oh? But what happened to his family?”

  Ma Quan immediately smiled and said: “Mr. Both parents died, and he was brought up by his adoptive father. His adoptive father had a car accident some time ago and is now lying in a nursing home. This may be the reason why he didn't go to college." He Danqing nodded and said: "The current

  university Don’t they all have student loans? Even if no one helps him to go to college, he can still rely on student loans to complete his studies.”

  Ma Quan replied: “Mr. He doesn’t know that this child’s adoptive father is also alone. He and this child depend on each other for life, and no one is responsible for his recuperation expenses. This child is grateful for his kindness, so he dropped out of school to support his adoptive father!" He Danqing nodded, and said: "So it turns out that he is still

  a kind child." He bowed his head Thinking deeply, this child has just been admitted to university and has just turned eighteen. He is twice his age, so naturally he cannot be a brother. The child has this piece of jade in his hand, so he must be related to him. Could it be the nephew generation?

  At this moment, Shen Liu came in, holding a bowl of fragrant ginseng steam pot chicken soup in his hand, put it in front of He Danqing's hand, and said: "Let's eat something before we talk, we have traveled all the way to replenish our strength.

  " Without moving the spoon, she just said: "Shen Liu, I want to meet this child."

  Shen Liu looked at the information on the table and said, "Hey, why are you in a hurry? He lives well here. Can't leave again? It's so late now, isn't it too abrupt for you to run to see someone again?"

  He Danqing also felt a little abrupt, he thought for a while, and took a sip of the chicken soup at hand. After swallowing, he said: "Then just wait! Oh, Xiao Ma said that he opened a steamed stuffed bun shop here. You can take me to eat steamed stuffed buns at his house tomorrow! It's also considered to be acquainted in advance, so as not to make him feel wary "

  Shen Liu said: "Okay, okay, I'll listen to you."

  He Danqing originally thought that he was still in college and was going to find someone in his school. Now that I know that he dropped out of school to open a breakfast shop, I plan to go directly to him for breakfast.

  Dai Yao went to bed early after a busy day. There are a lot of things these days, and I haven't planted the land since I collected the seeds in the backyard. If we don't grow them, I'm afraid the food will be cut off. He planned to finish the new task and plant new vegetables after accepting the task tomorrow. After two more daily tasks, Dai Yao will be able to open the third plot.

  So today he lay down early and went to sleep, and it started to rain again outside the window. Before going to bed, Dai Yao thought in a daze, Bai Chuan didn't post any news today? It seems that the mobile phone number has not been obtained yet. That's right, Chen Jin's mobile phone number is not so easy to get.