Chapter 37

After communicating with Bai Chuan, Dai Yao started making buns. The old man doesn't like sweets, so he can't make traditional birthday buns. Everyone is tired of looking at birthday peaches, so Dai Yao doesn't want to use birthday peaches either. To celebrate the birthday of the elderly, the theme of wealth and longevity for children and grandchildren should be included. Dai Yao thought for a while, and he planned to make birthday buns into the shape of cabbage, and use the greenest leaves of Chinese cabbage to make juice and noodles, so that a realistic cabbage shape can be made.

  Cabbage means hundreds of wealth, and steaming a hundred of them also means hundreds of sons and thousands of grandchildren. Use these one hundred small cabbage buns to form a big birthday character, which is right to the point.

  Thinking of this, Dai Yao started to make buns. Dai Yao used cabbage leaves to make juice, but found that the cabbage leaves were only light green, which did not show the effect he wanted at all. Not enough chlorophyll! This is how to do?

  When he looked up, he saw the white radish leaves in the corner again. I don't know why, but the preservation effect in the backyard is very good. As long as you don't deliberately put it in the sun, the picked white radish leaves will keep fresh for a long time. So he picked a few green white radish seedlings, beat them into juice, and then kneaded them into dough. Sure enough, the effect he wanted came out.

  He plans to use Chinese cabbage with fungus and shrimp for the stuffing. This stuffing is very suitable for the elderly to eat, don't worry about being too greasy, and don't worry about those things with too much cholesterol being unhealthy.

  When he finished wrapping a hundred cabbage birthday buns and steamed them in the steamer, Bai Chuan also arrived. I don't know why, but it rained a lot in Nanchen this year, and it seemed to be against Bai Chuan on purpose. As soon as he got out of the subway, it started to rain again, and his new overalls were about to be ruined again. Fortunately, Dai Yao gave him an umbrella. He brought it here this time to return it, and it happened to cover him from the rain.

  Even so, when he knocked on the door, Bai Chuan was still in a mess. The muddy water all over his body is due to the shanty town where he entered Dai Jiayao. The demolition is going on over there, and the demolition is in a mess. The roads are full of stagnant water and muddy. I wanted to meet little Dai Yao with a tidy image, but ended up like this again.

  When the birthday bag was about to start in two minutes, Bai Chuan finally knocked on the door of Dai Yao's house. It happened that Dai Yao was steaming buns at the bun shop in the South House, and the windows were still open. There were very few pedestrians on the street, and almost everyone who should go home had gone home. In such a heavy rain, no one will hang out outside. As soon as Bai Chuan came over, Dai Yao saw it. He opened the door and pulled the person in, and said, "It started to rain just after I sent you the information. I didn't want you to come over, but you told me that you were on the subway. Forget it. The road on Dai Jiayao’s side is not easy to walk, so check the weather forecast next time, if it rains again, don’t come.”

  Bai Chuan said, “It’s okay, this little rain is nothing.” He didn’t either He was spoiled and spoiled since he was a child, and the environment when he was on a mission in the army was much worse than it is now. It's just a dirt road, and today's image points are lost again.

  Dai Yao handed him a clean towel to wipe off the rain on his face, Bai Chuan took it, put it to his nose and smelled it, and found that the towel still smelled of milk. Dai Xiaoyao seems to like the taste of milk very much, and also likes to drink milk. He often threw one or two empty milk cartons in the trash can. At first he thought it was the boy Robert who drank it, but later he found out that Robert never drank milk, and Dai Yao drank it himself.