Chapter 21

Daijia Kiln in Xicheng District.

  The line to buy steamed stuffed buns had already lined up on the street, and the neighbor's second wife came over to help maintain order. The wind blew under Robert's feet, and he was about to fly. Fortunately, there are not many buns, and they only sell them for two hours a day, otherwise Dai Yao would really be too busy.

  The people queuing up to buy buns were also whispering to each other, and the coquettishly dressed aunt was a regular customer of the bun shop, shouting loudly all the time: "Oh, let me tell you, our little boss's buns are really the best in this area." No. No, it’s the best in the world! I, Sister Lan, have eaten so many steamed stuffed buns, but I’ve never tasted such delicious ones.”

  Dai Yao was a little embarrassed, and said, “Aunt Lan, stop joking. It's not as delicious as you said."

  Sister Lan stepped forward to pinch Dai Yao's cheek, but Dai Yao dodged it with a stride. Sister Lan clicked her tongue twice and said, "This child is still shy. Aunt Lan has a lot of beautiful girls, do you want to play with them?"

  Dai Yao was so frightened that his tongue got stuck and said: "Aunt Lan...you...don't be joking."

  Sister Lan laughed heartily and said, "Why do I care so much about your child? Hahahahahaha!" Although Sister Lan's body is full of dust, her personality is Very hearty, I heard that she is the proprietress of a KTV in the east of the village. At first, Dai Yao thought she was from a hair salon, and that KTV had many part-time singing girls. Although not very clean, at least on the surface it is still formal.

  Sister Lan bought steamed stuffed buns and was about to leave when she heard a strange voice from the side: "Yo? Isn't this Sister Lan? Come to buy steamed buns? Sister Lan, didn't you say my steamed stuffed buns are delicious two days ago?" Why did you change it today? Sure enough, prostitutes are promiscuous!"

  Hearing this, Dai Yao frowned instantly, and he looked up at the passer-by, and said, "What do you mean? How do you speak?" The moment he raised his head, Dai Yao saw a dozen young men with vicious looks walking towards him. The leader has yellow hair, and seems to be a guy from the bun shop in the East Village. Dai Yao's family belonged to West Village. Although the two villages belonged to Daijiayao, they were of the same clan but different clans. However, the people in the two villages have always gotten along well. This person looks unfamiliar, so he should be a tenant here?

  But the man arrogantly reported his family name, walked up to Dai Yao, and said, "My name is Zhou Wang. I'm from Tangjialing next door. I've been selling steamed buns in your Daijiayao for several years. Seeing that the customers are coming more and more these days." The less you are, the more you dare to come here? Your steamed stuffed bun is praised so much that it is made of Tang monk meat?" Anyone with a discerning eye can see it at a glance. What about son?

  When Sister Lan saw that there was going to be trouble, she immediately stepped forward to stop her, and said, "Hey, little boss, Aunt Lan is also used to being scolded by others, so don't do it for me. Have you sold out your buns? Close the door quickly!"

  Dai Yao said: "Aunt Lan, I'm not standing up for you, he's clearly here for me. I'm afraid even if I want to close the stall now, they won't let me. Besides, I'm still There are hundreds of steamed stuffed buns that haven’t been sold yet, just close the door like this, my steamed stuffed stuffed bun will be broken tomorrow.”