Chapter 7

Guo Yao gave the file bag to Bai Chuan, saw that he was about to put water on for a bath, and went out.

  This is the house left by Bai Chuan's grandmother to his mother. It is a very old-fashioned villa area, but it is expensive because of the mature facilities. In Binhai, Nanchuan City, real estate prices have been hyped up in recent years. The price of a seaside villa like this has reached nearly 100,000 yuan per square meter. The environment here is beautiful and the air is fresh, away from the hustle and bustle of the city center. Everyone says that the east city and the west city of Nanchen City are a heaven and a hell, but it is not without factual basis.

  Bai Chuan went to take a shower, came out and wrapped himself in a bath towel casually, picked up the gear bag and opened it after drying his hair. On it was a photocopied student registration form with his identity information.

  Dai Yao, the central city of Nanchen...

  the central city? Why is it so difficult to come out and do this kind of thing when you live in a central city? Nanchen Normal University... This is just a normal undergraduate university that doesn't even count as the third category. If this is the case, then he may indeed have encountered some difficulties. The central city of Namchen, which is equivalent to Gangnam District in South Korea, is where the high society in Namchen gathers. If the family is in the downtown area of ​​Nanchen, and there are at least tens of millions of people in the family, those who cannot go to first-class universities are sent abroad. Chen Shifan studying?

  There is also a photo in the file, and he holds that photo in his hand. The boy in the photo looks handsome, but for some reason, it makes him feel uncomfortable. As expected, he was drunk that night. Why did the clearest image of this child in his mind turn out to be those big clear eyes?

  Bai Chuan frowned, and put the materials aside, feeling that he lacked interest, so he could spend the money.

  He was just about to put the materials into the drawer, but a photocopy of his ID card fell out of the file bag. Although it was very blurry, those clear eyes just came into Bai Chuan's eyes. He immediately picked up the photocopy of the ID card, his mind full of doubts. Strange, why is there a pair of completely different eyes despite being the same person?

  He has been a special soldier for eight years, and he never looks at people's faces. The face can lie, but the eyes never lie. Of these two, which one is the real Dai Yao?

  ——

  When he got home, Dai Yao washed the freshly pulled radish seedlings with clean water. Although Daijiayao has tap water, most people have pressurized wells in their homes, which can save a lot of water bills a month. Nanchen City is surrounded by mountains on three sides, so the underground water source is very sweet, and there is no heavy industry, so drinking is still up to standard. Dai Yao filled a basin of water and washed all the radish seedlings. After drying the water, remove the root of the vegetable, and take it into the kitchen to prepare for cold mixing.

  The cold radish seedlings are both appetizing and healthy, plus he has severe nausea, so he wants to eat some green vegetables. Dai Yao put the radish seedlings into a stainless steel basin and fried some pepper oil and shredded pepper. Chop a few cloves of garlic and cut into foam, pour in the sautéed chili shreds and pepper oil. He put on his own seasoning sauce and drizzled with sesame oil. Simple, yet appetizing.