Chapter 48

He has eaten a lot of steamed stuffed buns, stuffed stuffing staple food, for Chinese people, has a different feeling. Some people can't live without dumplings, some love steamed buns, Bai Jinian likes them all, and also likes all kinds of noodles. In terms of delicious food, he has tasted a lot of the chef's craftsmanship, and he can be regarded as a gourmet among diners. But as soon as he took the first bite of this little bun, Bai Jinian was amazed by the taste.

  The salty taste is not produced by the accumulation of seasonings at all. The chef has reached a certain level, but instead pursues the original taste of food. However, giving up seasoning itself will greatly reduce the taste of food. The taste of the original is very precise and the heat is very precise. Generally, it is easy to fall off if it is not easy to play.

  But this little steamed stuffed bun is completely authentic, but it's delicious as hell. Ordinary diners may not be able to eat it, they just think it is delicious, and they don't see any way to do it. But Bai Jinian tasted it as soon as he ate it. He savored a small bun carefully, without the surprise and admiration of ordinary diners after eating the bun. Everyone just kept looking at him, until he finished eating a small bun, then he stretched out a thumb and said, "I dare say, this bun is the most delicious food I have ever eaten in my life. It can be compared with it."

  This evaluation can be said to be quite high. Everyone knows that Mr. Bai is very good at eating. He can fly in the sky and swim in the water. When it comes to food, he can always speak clearly. But this is the first time he said the word "best". There are thousands of foods in this world, each with its own taste, so which one is the most delicious? No matter how delicious the food is, there will be a day when you get tired of it. Everyone began to wonder, how delicious is this steamed stuffed bun?

  He Danshao smiled, and said to Mr. Bai: "Dad, you are wearing a family filter! Bai Hui, Bai Qi, and Bai Jun also prepared gifts, so you should treat everyone equally!" The tone seemed to be joking, Everyone sitting here can hear the taste.

  Bai Renqing next to her coughed, reminding her that this is a public place, so be careful when speaking. Boren felt annoyed for a while, she had never been so disrespectful before, she spoke softly and understood the general idea, why recently she has become more and more... really more and more incomprehensible to her.

  Bai Ren still didn't speak, after all, at this dining table, it's really not her turn to point fingers. Bai Chuan continued: "Actually, the arrangement of the plate is also very particular. Songbaitu, mountains and rivers, grandpa, you understand, after all, it is my birthday present to you. Cabbage, a hundred treasures. The whole hundred small buns, and It means hundreds of sons and thousands of grandchildren. Grandpa, don’t you look forward to the hundred sons and thousands of grandchildren of our Bai family? Although I am not married, I still have three younger brothers. I hope that the younger brothers of my uncle’s family will give birth to more great-grandchildren for you.

  When Bo Ren heard this, he snorted and said, "Don't shirk responsibility. As the eldest grandson, why didn't you say you would give birth to a great-grandson for me first? Grandpa is old, eighty, how many more years can he live? "

  When Bai Chuan heard this, he became anxious, and said, "Grandpa, what are you talking about? You have eaten all of these mountain and river longevity buns. If you don't live to be a hundred years old, you are in debt." Bo Ren was coaxed by Bai

  Chuan Le, waved his hand, and said: "There are a hundred small buns here, come here, everyone have a taste. This bun is really delicious, everyone will know if you try it." Everyone has long been aroused by