Chapter 11

Little Robert came back soon, not only took the money back, but also brought some fried dough sticks and two bowls of tofu nao. Dai Yao frowned and said, "Third Uncle won't accept it?"

  Robert wiped the sweat off his forehead with his chubby little hands, and said, "He said that the total cost of these two pots of soup was only twenty yuan, and thirty is already considered He made a profit. He also said that both of us had sold out our steamed buns, so we must have missed breakfast, so he gave me some fried dough sticks and tofu nao.”

  Dai Yao was very moved, and everyone in the village watched him grow up, and they were all like relatives . Moreover, Dai Jiayao's people are almost all related to each other. Even folks with foreign surnames have nothing to say to Dai Yao. In his previous life, he shouldn't have fallen into this situation. If it wasn't for Feng Qi, even if he lived a tight life, it wouldn't be so miserable.

  The only blame is that I am too useless, I am too useless, and now I don't have enough strength to compete with Feng Qi. Moreover, now that there is a little guy in his stomach, it would be bad if he gets tired. He had to become stronger, otherwise he would have to shrink his head and be a human being for the rest of his life, which would feel too aggrieved.

  After collecting the money, Dai Yao said to Robert: "Then you can eat it!"   Robert

  asked strangely: "What about you?"

Can't eat. So he shook his head and said: "I eat radishes, you can eat them all."

  Robert looked happy, it's great to have a body, and the delicious food is the best!

  After speaking, Dai Yao went to the backyard, washed a big radish, shredded it, mixed some sauce and mixed it. This taste is actually fresh, refreshing and delicious! He couldn't help but whet his appetite, and ate the steamed buns made from the leftover noodles of the steamed buns with great enjoyment. Unknowingly, I ate a big plate full.

  So he suddenly had an idea, there are so many radishes in the backyard, why not make some shredded radish pickles? Eating steamed buns and drinking porridge is too monotonous, so it's perfect with some shredded radish. There are quite a few breakfast stalls that offer pickles for free, but Dai Yao's radishes are too precious to be free. He first made a little less and tried to sell it. If it sells well, increase the volume tomorrow, maybe it will be another way to make money.

  After Robert finished his breakfast, he saw Dai Yao wash a large basket of radishes. As soon as he saw him coming, he told him: "It's just in time, you grate these radishes into thick shreds, and I will use them to make pickles." Robert stared exaggeratedly, and said: "So many? You abuse children

  ! Cousin!"

  Dai Yao glanced at him lightly, and said: "Stop talking nonsense, I will let you stay to work, otherwise I will stew you into old carrot soup! Also, you are more than two thousand years old. Can’t you pretend to be tender? You have to turn into a child!”

  Robbe obediently wiped the shredded radish, and said while wiping: “You don’t understand, it’s more convenient for children, and you don’t need an ID card. The rules of your human world There are too many, and it is convenient to turn into a child."

  Dai Yao looked at him with an inscrutable face, and said, "Cousin, you are thinking too much. Don't you know that there is something called a household registration book in this world? And The kid you imagined is at least eight years old, he sells buns at home every day, doesn't he have to go to school?"