Chapter 26

When Yuan Xiaoyuan heard that a new plot of land was about to be opened, he excitedly started pulling carrots. He also became very interested in this Shennong Manor. Speaking of which, he often came to the backyard of Yaoyao's house when he was a child, and even caught cicadas in the yard with Dai Yao, and never found any difference. Unexpectedly, there is such a large treasure hidden. As far as the eye can see, there is chaotic darkness. According to Dai Yao, these chaotic places can be opened in the future, and the translucent area is the quasi-opening area.

  It sounds like playing a reality upgrade game, it's a lot of fun.

  The three of them harvested the radishes in one piece of land together, which was much faster than last time. Yuan Xiaoyuan exclaimed every time he harvested a radish: "How can this radish grow so big? It's simply too big! At least a thousand catties of radishes can be grown in this fraction of the land, right? Look at Yaoyao! This radish is so big!" Is it half a meter long?"

  Dai Yao's head was full of black lines, and he said, "It's not that exaggerated, isn't it less than half a meter?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan put the big radishes into the basket and said, "It's so big anyway! Hey Yao Yao, what do you do with the radish seedlings? Throw them away?"

  Dai Yao said, "Keep the tender ones for soup, and put the old ones in the sun, and feed them to the spirit insects."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan was surprised again, and asked, "Spiritual ones Insects? Is it sugar baby? Let me see! Where are the spirit worms?"

  Robert said: "I'll show you after harvesting the radishes later, but they are cute and can spin silk. The batch I raised, I will be able to spin silk soon."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan suddenly felt that he had stepped into a fantasy world, and he said while collecting radishes: "Yaoyao, do you think this looks like Alice's Wonderland Garden? I don't know if I can find it. A magical potion that becomes bigger and smaller?"

  Dai Yao's head was full of black lines again, and he said, "What is the Wonderland Garden? This is Shennong Manor, so my bun shop is called Shennong Baozi Shop." Yuan Xiaoyuan said:

  " So that's the case! Could it be related to that ancient Shennong family?"

  Dai Yao shook his head and said, "I don't know, I'm still in a daze now, and I don't even know why I bound this system inexplicably."

  Seeing Dai Yao's doubts, Yuan Xiaoyuan said, "Never mind him! Anyway, he is only good for you now, but not bad, just follow his task step by step, and one day you will know what his purpose is. Yes."

  So far, this is the only way to go. When Dai Yao had nowhere to go, this system was simply another village where the willows were dark and the flowers were bright. He is kind to himself, if he has any requirements for himself in the future, as long as he does not violate morality, Dai Yao will do it.

  I finally finished harvesting the radishes, and this time the harvest was even more than last time. In addition to filling ten full bamboo baskets, there was also a small pile neatly stacked in the corner. These radishes are enough to sell for half a month, Dai Yao is very satisfied looking at these radishes.

  He handed in the task, and accepted a new task: the daily task of rebuilding Shennong, 9. Arranging the harvested land, and got 10 pieces of Lingyu.