Chapter 18

Yuan Xiaoyuan rushed into Dai Yao's kitchen like a gust of wind, lay down in front of his window and said, "Should I call you Boss Dai now? Yaoyao, I didn't expect your bun shop business to be so hot!"

  Dai Yao's hair was full of black lines, and he said, "Stop teasing me, by the way, Yuanyuan, have you eaten yet?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan was not polite to him, and said, "No! I want to eat your steamed stuffed bun!"

  Dai Yao Yao immediately shouted behind him without turning his head: "Beibei! Get some buns for Yuanyuan!"

  Luo Bei held the basket in one hand and turned off the fire with the other, with a half-eaten bun in his mouth, buzzing. Hummingly said: "Come here!"

  Soon, there were a few white and fat buns in front of Yuan Xiaoyuan, and they were still steaming hot. Yuan Xiaoyuan couldn't help but licked his tongue and said, "Wow, it looks very good, I'm going to start!" He picked up a bun and took a bite.

  Yuan Xiaoyuan knew Dai Yao's culinary skills, especially when it came to making pasta. The steamed stuffed buns he made were thin in skin and big in filling. Just looking at them gave him an appetite. Although he was mentally prepared that Dai Yao's steamed stuffed bun would be delicious, he never expected it to be so delicious! The first thing you enter is a burst of freshness, moderate taste, neither salty nor bland. The stuffing that Dai Yao adjusted himself has a great taste, but it doesn't cover up the original taste of the ingredients at all. The aroma of the meat is very high, and the auxiliary vegetables are even more delicious! Yuan Xiaoyuan couldn't believe such delicious buns.

  After he finished eating a bun, he exaggeratedly shouted at Dai Yao: "Yaoyao, your buns are stuffed with abalone, right? How can they be so delicious?"

  Dai Yao was too busy to take care of him, so he just said casually Replied: "How can there be, it's white radish and pork!"

  The guest next to him said cheerfully to Yuan Xiaoyuan: "Abalone is not as delicious as the buns from our little boss's house! I have moved to the central area for three years. Over there I have eaten at this good restaurant almost all over the place. The day before yesterday when I went back to my hometown, I accidentally ate steamed stuffed buns from the little boss, tsk, eating those delicacies from mountains and seas, it’s like eating paper! Even if I eat this steamed stuffed bun every day, I still can’t get enough of it.”

  Although this was a bit exaggerated, Yuan Xiaoyuan absolutely believed it. Although it cannot be said that there are three meals a day, he will definitely not get tired of eating Yaoyao's buns for breakfast every day. It's just that he doesn't know why Yaoyao can make such delicious buns? But he doesn't have much interest in these, as long as there are delicious ones.

  The silly, white and sweet Yuan Xiaoyuan has always played happily with Dai Yao. Dai Yao hoped that he could continue to be happy and not get hurt again.

  Yuan Xiaoyuan originally wanted to help, but seeing that Bei Bei who was helping Dai Yao was so agile in his hands and feet that it was beyond the reach of others, so he had no choice but to give up. Yuan Xiaoyuan began to wonder again, where did Yaoyao find this treasure? It doesn't look big! Hiring child labor is not illegal, is it?

  Luo Bei greeted the guests neatly, and a guest just happened to ask him: "Little friend, how old are you? Why don't you go to school?"