Chapter 30

Dai Yao picked up the phone and said in a buzzing voice, "Hello? Is it Berlin's after-sales service?"

  A deep and sexy voice came: "Hello, I am the after-sales staff of Berlin Department Store. Mr. Dai Yao?"

  Dai Yao:? ? ? Huh? Does this voice sound familiar?

  Dai Yao replied: "Yes, um... I don't know why my air conditioner doesn't heat up, and all it blows out is cold air. I don't know what's wrong, can you come over and check it?" The man opposite was

  unconscious He raised the corners of his lips and said, "Okay, come here right away."

  After hanging up the phone, Bai Chuan told Guo Yao, "Go and get me a uniform for after-sales technicians."

  Guo Yao expressed doubts: "Boss , can you fix it well? This is an air conditioner, not a tank."

  Bai Chuan glanced at him lightly, and said, "I can even repair a tank, let alone an air conditioner!"

  Guo Yao: ...these two can be a system of it?

  But since the boss ordered, he had to do it. He told Sheng Qingqing to go to the customer service to get uniforms and tools, and told the boss at the customer service to wholeheartedly escort the boss to chase his sister-in-law.

  Dai Yao was really dying today, he kept sneezing wildly, lying on the bed with a runny nose and chills all over his body. Is this a cold? At this time, the cold is the worst, and I can't take medicine or injections, so I can only bear it. If you have a fever, it is terrible, and it will affect the little sugar bag in your stomach. He wanted to cook a bowl of ginger syrup, but he didn't have any strength in his body and didn't want to move at all.

  It's the busiest time in the steamed stuffed bun shop, so it's fine if Dai Yao can't help, he can't bother everyone anymore.

  Then his phone rang again, it was an unknown number. Dai Yao picked up the phone, and the low and sexy voice just now came again: "Hello? Mr. Dai, are you at home? I'm an after-sales technician from Berlin Department Store, and I'm here to help you repair the air conditioner."

  Dai Yao sniffed, and said, "Huh? Are you here so soon? Oh... I... ahh!" A loud sneeze interrupted Dai Yao's voice, and a slightly nervous voice came from the opposite side: "Dai Yao, are you okay?"

  After sneezing, Dai Yao's nasal voice became more serious, and he said, "I... I'm fine! Oh, you can come in directly! You can just go into the hall in the front yard. "

  The living room in the front yard of Dai Yao's house is connected to the surrounding rooms, so he installed the air conditioner in the living room. As a result, when the air conditioner was turned on today, there was a whizzing cold wind. No matter how the remote control can be adjusted, the system seems to be out of order. If it weren't for the good reputation of Berlin Department Store, he couldn't help but suspect that he bought a fake and shoddy air conditioner.

  Outside the door is the living room, with the sound of footsteps, Dai Yao was wrapped in a towel and got up. Everyone is busy in the steamed stuffed bun shop, and it is impossible not to be greeted by someone after the sale. I don't know if it's because there is a child in the belly, even a small cold seems so unbearable, and the body is getting more and more delicate.