Chapter 44

A quiet female voice with doubts came from the opposite side: "Hello? Who are you?"

  Dai Yao held the phone tightly with one hand, and his voice was a little unstable. He forcibly controlled his mind and said calmly : "Don't ask me who I am. Six months ago, your husband, Mr. Feng Xinliang, adopted an adopted son in his hometown. Is that right?" The

  woman on the opposite side pondered for a moment, and said: "This is not a secret in the circle, you Tell me

  if you have something to do, and I’ll hang up if it’s nothing." Dai Yao immediately said: "If you are interested, go and do a DNA test for him and Mr. Feng! I will call you again in three days." After speaking, Dai Yao Yao immediately hung up the phone.

  In the rural community in the center of Zhongcheng District, the luxurious duplex buildings and the rising housing prices make even the locals of Nanchen feel overwhelmed. Chen Jin frowned and hung up the phone, becoming suspicious of this inexplicable call. Let Feng Xinliang and Feng Qi make a DNA?

  Shocked, Chen Jin suddenly sorted out the ins and outs of Feng Xinliang's adoptive son.

  She and Feng Xinliang have been married for twenty years, and the two husband and wife are considered harmonious. The main reason is that Feng Xinliang has no temper and Chen Jin is strong. After all, he is the only daughter of the director. Since childhood, the best resources of the family have been concentrated on her alone, and she grew up in an environment full of stars. It is inevitable to be stronger. At that time when she was married to Feng Xinliang, everyone said that the daughter of the Feng family was very lucky, and she should find a husband who would tolerate her in everything.

  Facts have proved that there is nothing wrong. Although Feng Xinliang doesn't have any great talents, he manages his family very well. Such a good-natured old man, behind his back... what did he do?

  Half a year ago, Feng Xinliang suddenly said that he had a dream, dreaming that his father and grandfather said he was not filial, and he didn't even leave the incense of his ancestors. At first, Chen Jin thought he was going to have another son, who would be included in the Feng family's ancestral grave. In fact, it is not impossible, for so many years, Chen Jinquan has seen Feng Xinliang's personality. No matter how strong and domineering she is, she is not unreasonable. However, he proposed that to adopt a child from a cousin in his hometown, it should only be regarded as full of ancestral incense. It's all said and done, how could Chen Jin not agree?

  Feng Xinliang said that the child belonged to a cousin of his. There were several cousins ​​and brothers. The couple passed away early. The child was helpless and had just entered university. The Feng family will continue to burn incense.

  Of course Chen Jin agreed, she is not too young, and it is not easy to have a second child. Since Feng Xinliang had already thought about it, it wasn't too much, so his filial piety was all for him. She knew that rural people had this obsession, and she couldn't make the couple feel bad because of such a trivial matter. She also took the initiative to invite Lin Qi... that is, Feng Qi later came to the house several times. It is said that the family has reserved a room for him, and he can go home to live on weekends. This child has no father and no mother, which is very pitiful.

  She didn't think about that at all at the time, because Feng Qi was two years older than Chen Duanshu. Chen Duanshu is the only daughter of Chen Jin and Feng Xinliang. She is seventeen years old and is in her third year of high school. Feng Xinliang married himself right after graduating from university. If he really had a two-year-old son with big books, wouldn't it be... that he was a mistress?