Chapter 9

Bai Chuan knew that he was a new official, and there were a lot of people invited to participate in various activities. Generally, he would refuse such a trivial matter as he could. But when he heard about Nanchuan Normal University, he hesitated a little. Asked casually: "What's the reason?"

  Guo Yao replied: "The Bai Family donated a library to Nanchuan, which is the very famous Bai Family Library in Nanchuan."

  If there is anything Nanchuan University can offer, it should be books museum. The library was donated by Park's charity and has continued to fund it over the years.

  Bai Chuan thought for a while and said, "Let's go and have a look!"

  Guo Yao nodded, "That's fine, I'll arrange the itinerary." Guo Yao pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and wrote a note in his notebook.

  Bai Chuan looked at it and said, "Don't you use electronic devices now? What are you doing with a bad pen?"

  Guo Yao scratched his head and said, "Boss, am I... used to memorizing in the army?" Xiao Guo It was Bai Chuan's old subordinate. This time he retired, he came back directly with Bai Chuan. He is also the life and death brother on the Baichuan battlefield, and it is still reassuring to have a trustworthy person by his side.

  Bai Chuan thought for a while and said, "Tomorrow, you go to register for a class, don't be too derailed from society."

  Guo Yao nodded, "Okay."

  ——Dai

  Yao slept until almost noon before sitting down in a daze When he got up, he recalled what happened last night, and felt that he must have had a dream. However, as soon as he sat up, he saw a white and tender little boy standing beside his bed. The child looked very much like the one in his dream. He rubbed his throbbing temples, and double-checked that it wasn't a dream last night. A little radish spirit really came to my house, oh no...it was a combination spirit with jade attached to the radish.

  Little Carrot said impatiently: "Morning boss! Do you have any orders from boss? Does boss need me to fetch water for you? Boss, I will help you up!" Dai Yao: ... "Were you a maid in your previous life

  ?

  "

  Robert said: "That's not true. I was formed by the condensed blood of Mr. Ruyi, so I naturally have his remnant soul on my body. Mr. Ruyi is just a child prostitute, and he has been serving Prince Hehuan since he was a child, so... oh, but this is not true The important thing is that the boss...it's time for breakfast."

  Then Dai Yao heard the growling sound coming from Luo Bei's stomach, and he immediately grew his head into two, this little radish is really delicious! Get up quickly, wash and brush your teeth, and rummage through the cabinet to find out the clothes from my elementary school. Fortunately, my mother is reluctant to throw away any old things, but folds them neatly and puts them in the cabinet for storage. Otherwise, it will cost a lot of money to buy clothes for this little radish spirit!

  Fortunately, Dai Yao's body shape was similar to that of Robert's when he was a child, and his childhood clothes were just right. I took a look at the radishes in the backyard and found that they were ready to be harvested! In just a few days, the radish has reached a harvestable level, and Dai Yao is overjoyed.