Chapter 16

Now Dai Yao sells steamed buns for less and less time every day, and they will be sold out within two hours after steaming. There are still many diners who can't buy it, saying that they must queue up early tomorrow. Dai Yao sold buns on time at 5:30 every day, but when he opened the door, there was already a long queue outside the window. Shennong Steamed Buns has been open for more than a week, and Dai Yao earns more than 1,000 yuan a day. In his last life, he never dreamed that he could earn 10,000 yuan in a week!

  In addition to making money, the reputation of Shennong Steamed Bun Shop has gradually spread. Not only the residents of Dai Jiayao's side, but also people from several nearby urban villages came here to buy them. It's a pity that Dai Yao's time to sell steamed buns was too short, and the quantity was limited, so most of them failed to return.

  Many people suggested that Dai Yao pack more and sell more, but Dai Yao's ingredients are really limited. He didn't want to shoddy it for more money, and he didn't want to change the ratio of white radish and other ingredients, because this would affect the taste. If this is the case, it may indeed sell more money temporarily, but it will hurt the reputation, and it will be difficult to win it back in the future.

  Dai Yao took the 10,000 yuan in cash at home to the bank to open a card and deposited it. In fact, staying at home does not cost much living expenses at all. He can cook by himself, and the leftover buns are enough to feed himself and Robert for a day. Looking at the balance in the bank card, Dai Yao was full of joy. In this way, not only can he earn Uncle Li's recuperation expenses, but he will also have the money to support his little sugar bag in the future.   Dai Yao got out of the car with the thermos bucket in hand, greeted the old man on the door post, and went directly to Uncle Li's ward. It's morning, and it's Monday again, Uncle Li's attending doctor has a regular meeting. So he asked the nurse in charge of taking care of Uncle Li to find out about Uncle Li's situation. After the intensive closed treatment, there will be a recovery period, so there may be more problems. Dai Yao is not particularly worried, because after this stage, Uncle Li's body will enter a stable period.   The nurse said that Uncle Li's stomach is still not very good, and he had diarrhea twice more. Dai Yao gave the nurse a red envelope of 1,000 yuan, but the lady would not accept it no matter what. Dai Yao had no choice but to take it back. The management of this sanatorium is very strict, and the director is well in charge.   Biqing's dean, who is also Uncle Li's attending doctor, is that director.

  It has been more than half a month since I saw Uncle Li last time. He missed Uncle Li a little bit, so he thought about going to the nursing home to see Uncle Li again while he didn't have any tasks at the moment. The doctor said that Uncle Li could eat liquid and semi-liquid food, so Dai Yao thought of stewing him a soup with white radish, adding some minced meat and glutinous rice in it, making it fragrant and sticky.

  In my previous life, I was only thinking about making money, and didn't care about Uncle Li's body. No matter what happens in this life, we must take good care of Uncle Li.

  So he went home and spent two hours cooking porridge, packed it in a thermos, and then took a taxi to Biqing Sanatorium in Dongcheng. If it was in the past, he would never have been willing to spend tens of dollars to take a taxi from West City to East City. Dozens of dollars is enough for his living expenses for several days. It's different now, Dai Yao is rich, and he also enjoys the treatment of going out to take a taxi.

  Fortunately, Nanchen is not big, so even if you take a taxi across the entire urban area, it only costs more than 60 yuan to go back and forth.