Chapter 31

Yuan Xiaoyuan, who was opposite him, frowned and looked at Dai Yao, and suddenly felt that his good friend who grew up together seemed to have changed a lot overnight. They have similar personalities and similar personalities, and they can chat about any topic since they were young. The real separation came after Dai Yao's adoptive father had an accident. However, they have only been separated for a few months, and Yaoyao has become so mature?

  Yuan Xiaoyuan was inexplicably suspicious, and even more distressed, what exactly had Yaoyao experienced in the past few months?

  But what he said was the truth, his parents often said this sentence, this world is a world that speaks with money, and people have no choice but to look at money. Yuan Xiaoyuan stepped forward and put his arms around Dai Yao's shoulders, and said, "Yaoyao, what are you afraid of? Anyway, we now have a steamed stuffed bun shop and a spiritual field, so we can definitely make a lot of money in the future. Let those who bullied you before kneel down Call me Dad."

  Dai Yao burst out laughing when he heard this. He didn't have much interest in getting others to kneel down and call him daddy, but he wanted to make Feng Qi and his son, who caused him not to go to school and killed him in his previous life, to pay the price.

  Yuan Xiaoyuan saw that Dai Yao was smiling, and immediately said: "Yaoyao, you finally smiled, haha, it's better to smile more. Smile more, our handsome customer service may make two more trips to our place Dai

  Yao blushed, and said, "Yuanyuan, don't make fun of me. When you meet your true son, I'll see if I don't laugh at you to death."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan is not afraid of boiling water. Said: "You're joking! I have a thick skin."

  Dai Yao: ...

  the thick-skinned Yuan Xiaoyuan laughed so hard, isn't it just a matter of men and women? What's there to be ashamed of? If he has a boyfriend in the future, he must show his affection crazily, regardless of whether he dies early or late. It's hard to find true love, is it easy? Must love well.

  Dai Yao didn't bother to pay attention to him, and looked outside the door, it was still raining. This is the case in autumn, often with cloudy days. Especially in coastal cities like Nanchen, the rain is lingering. Unable to go out left and right, Dai Yao took everyone to the Lingtian to play. It was cloudy and rainy outside, but the sun was shining brightly in Lingtian.

  There was no task at the moment, Dai Yao and Yuan Xiaoyuan looked around together. In fact, since he owned the Lingtian, he hadn't looked at the land carefully. In fact, nothing can be seen, except for the land to be developed, the other areas are in chaos. Except for a phantom, Dai Yao couldn't see anything at all. And in the land to be developed next to the second-level land, the chaos has become translucent. In addition to the mess, there is actually a beautiful flower field. This is the first time Dai Yao sees flowers in the ruins. Will the flowers be cleaned up? So beautiful, what a pity.

  So he planned to remove these flowers when clearing the weeds. At that time, there will be a flower pond built by the ruins, and these flowers will be planted in the flower pond.

  Yuan Xiaoyuan pointed to Hao Conghua and said, "Why have I never seen this kind of flower before? What kind of flower is it?"

  Dai Yao shook his head and said, "I don't know either. I guess I will know when it is developed."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan circled around again Going back to the cabbage field, he said: "Yaoyao, Lingtian is really amazing. You see, the cabbage we planted yesterday has already grown four or five true leaves today! It's amazing!" Dai Yao said: "