Chapter 34

Dai Jingyun half-closed his eyes, his fingers lightly touching Dai Yao's pulse. A strong sandalwood scent came from Dai Yao's nose, and Dai Yao sneezed heavily. Dai Jingyun glanced at him and said, "Don't worry, the smell won't harm the fetus."

  Dai Yao said, "I'm not worried about this, Uncle Qi, is there such a strong incense in your place?"

  Dai Jingyun: ...

  He picked up the folding fan and cracked it He tapped on Dai Yao's forehead, and said, "Why? Your seventh uncle is just such a waste in your mind?"

  Dai Yao touched his forehead embarrassedly, and said, "No...no, seventh uncle , You are amazing!"

  Dai Jingyun rolled his eyes at him, and said, "Yo? No, your seventh uncle can't take your boast. Against your will!" This heartless little bastard.

  Dai Yao laughed twice, and said, "Seventh Uncle, how about the little sugar bag?"

  "Little sugar bag?" Dai Jingyun thought for a while and said, "Oh, you mean this child? Why did you choose such a name?

  Dai Yao said: "It's just a nickname, I don't know how to choose a big name! Last time I wanted to ask Uncle Qi to name the child, but I forgot when I was in a hurry. Is Uncle Qi busy today ? Otherwise, can you give Xiao Tang Bao a name?"

  Seventh blind man thought for a while and said, "Wait a minute, let me make a divination for him." As he said that, he took out his own set of things, and Dai Yao also couldn't understand Qi Shugong's operation, so he had to stand quietly aside.

  After working for a long time, Dai Jingyun said: "Looking at the time, this child is short of water in the five elements and belongs to wood. And water produces wood, which is unlucky." Upon hearing this,

  Dai Yao hurriedly asked: "What... how to do?"

  Seven blind men immediately said: "Yao Yao, don't worry, the water in the name can be broken!" So he took the Four Treasures of the Study from the shelf of the bookcase, and wrote three words on the paper with a pen: "Dai Qiran." Dai Yao read it out, and said, "It sounds good

  . !"

  Seven Blind said: "Not only is it nice to hear, but your next generation is the generation of Ran. Qi is the name of water, and it also means stagnant water. Water is indispensable for wood to prosper. So, I took the name Qiran. What do you think? Dai

  Yao nodded, and said, "Seventh Uncle is really educated."

  Seventh Blind said angrily, "Little bastard, don't flatter. Well, I just gave you a pulse, this kid is very good, I don't know How strong you are, you won’t be able to beat it even with abortion pills. But don’t be careless just because of this, take good care of your body, and come here every other week to get your pulse.” Dai Yao should be obedient, so he took his seventh uncle to

  give He mentioned his name and left his residence.

  When they went back, Miao Miao and Bei Bei had already started working. Since Miao Miao joined, Dai Yao hardly had to worry about work anymore. Although Robert was fast, he was lazy, didn't want to worry about it, and didn't want to care about these trivial matters. Miao Miao is different. Although she loves to sleep, she is very serious and responsible for her work when she is not sleeping. The arrangement is also well-organized and there is no panic.