Chapter 20

Although Yuan Xiaoyuan outside the door was disgusted because he had thoughts about a scumbag, but on such an occasion, he laughed like crazy in his heart. Because Qi Feng's expression was so pretty, he thought about it, and suddenly wanted to play with a big one.

  Dai Yao thought it was over when he saw the truth of the matter clearly, but suddenly he saw him stepping forward and asked exaggeratedly: "Feng...Brother Feng? Why are you here? You...do you live here? Do you When did you come out to rent a house?"

  Qi Feng looked back at Fang Lu, and then at Yuan Xiaoyuan, apparently not knowing how to answer. She had no choice but to stammer and say, "Ah? Oh...I...my house...isn't my rented house."

  Fang Lu walked over at this moment, she looked at Yuan Xiaoyuan at the door, then frowned at Lin Feng, and asked, " Feng, who's here? Are you a classmate? Why don't you come in and sit down?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan also showed due surprise when she saw Fang Lu, walked around the two of them, and suddenly covered her mouth , pointing to Qi Feng and asked: "This...you just...Brother Feng, you clearly said that you don't have a girlfriend? You clearly said...you and I are in love for the first time? Then who is she? You just now What did you do? Qi Feng, please explain to me clearly!"

  Dai Yao: ... Yuanyuan, the show is over.

  I saw Qi Feng standing there motionless, not speaking, not even raising his head. His girlfriend next to him was also obviously confused, but she was still rational. She looked up at Qi Feng with a frown and said, "Qi Feng, what's going on? Explain to me clearly!"

  Qi Feng obviously made a choice very quickly. He walked up to Fang Lu and said, " Lulu, listen to my explanation..."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan outside the door took out his mobile phone, turned it on, and played a recording. Qi Feng's voice came from the mobile phone: "Xiaoyuan, you are the cutest and most beautiful boy I have ever seen. I... To be honest, my heart is moved. I didn't even know that I liked boys. I I’ve never been in a relationship before, so I don’t know how to please you. But please believe in my sincerity, from the first time I found out, when I secretly looked at you… when I had… impulsiveness. I knew it, I was sure Fallen!...Hey, Xiaoyuan, why are you still shy? This...this is human nature! It is also a normal physiological reaction. It shows that your attraction to me...is...so...too big..."

  Dai Yao:? ? ? ?

  He really didn't know this time, did Madoka have a recording?

  Yuan Xiaoyuan looked at Qi Feng mockingly, and said: "Qi Feng, I really didn't expect you to be such a person. You obviously have a girlfriend, but you still come to provoke others. Didn't expect me to record? Confession, I want to leave a thought for myself. I have been listening to it repeatedly for the past few nights, and I have fallen in love with you. If I didn’t accidentally see you today, I can’t believe that you are such a person !"

  Dai Yao knew that the matter had reached this point, and Qi Feng's girlfriend should also realize what kind of person this person is. This girl had a hard time in her previous life, and I hope she can keep her eyes open in this life. So he stepped forward and pulled Yuan Xiaoyuan away.

  There was a hysterical quarrel upstairs, and Dai Yao only heard: "...Three times before, you said that someone seduced you, and I chose to forgive! You also said that you are so outstanding, it is normal to be coveted by others, I am blind! There is also a hole in the hole! Qi Feng, get out of here immediately!" Then there was a clanging, clanging, clanging, and just as Dai Yao and the others were about to leave the cave, they saw a pile of clothes and daily necessities thrown down from upstairs. There was a splash, and it was spilled all over the floor.