Chapter 4

Although he repeatedly denied it in his heart, Dai Yao went into the pharmacy by accident, and mustered up the courage to buy a pregnancy test stick. After buying it, he felt that he was crazy, he must be crazy. If you are sick, you should go to the hospital to see a doctor. It is not because you have eaten your stomach, but you may have heat stroke. There are many reasons for the vomiting. Why did he get pregnant?

  But he can’t be blamed for this. He used to be in good health. Even if I catch a cold, it will not last more than three days, and I will be alive and kicking without taking any medicine. Now that he is so delicate and weak, could it be that the creditor has some kind of virus? But looking at him alive and well, he doesn't look sick!

  If you bought everything, you might as well give it a try.

  So Dai Yao went to the bathroom, unpacked the pregnancy test stick, and took some urine in a small plastic box. While testing, I was madly complaining about myself in my heart, I must be crazy, I am 100% crazy.

  He held the pregnancy test stick in his hand, and during the two minutes waiting for the result, Dai Yao complained to himself countless times: "Dai Xiaoyao, do you think you are crazy? You shouldn't go to the gastroenterology department, go to the psychiatry department directly! Or see a psychiatrist." Doctor, let him enlighten you!"

  But before he finished complaining, the two bright red horizontal lines on the pregnancy test stick gave him a heavy blow. He rubbed his eyes repeatedly, shook his head and said, "Impossible, impossible, not only is there something wrong with my mind, but I also have something wrong with my eyes? This... This is impossible! Oh, there is another box... and another box, I'll try again."

  However, when he took apart the pregnancy test stick, he couldn't urinate, so Dai Yao went to drink water to hold back his urine. After holding back for a long time, I retested, and the result was still two bars. So he began to suspect that there was something wrong with the pregnancy test stick. He ran seven streets and bought no less than ten kinds of pregnancy test sticks, pregnancy test strips, and pregnancy test pens. The measured results are all two bars!

  Dai Yao was confused. He...was really pregnant? How could this be possible?

  He even found an Internet cafe specifically to check information about male pregnancy. However, most of the information found is that transgender people are pregnant, which cannot be regarded as real boys.

  After checking for a long time, he gave up. Going home and lying on the bed depressed for a long time, Dai Yao only felt that his three views were shattered and he doubted his life. He wanted to find someone to ask about his current situation, but he didn't know who to ask. If Uncle Li is still there, he can still ask Uncle Li, but Uncle Li is in the hospital now...

  If it is a girl, she can still be aborted if she has an unwanted pregnancy. Who can tell him what to do if a boy has an unexpected pregnancy?

  So this Dai Yao was in a daze all day long. Even when he went to see Uncle Li in the nursing home the next day, he was a little absent-minded. After paying the recuperation fee, Dai Yao went to Uncle Li's ward.

  The environment of the ward is very good, and the air is also good. At this moment, the doctors and nurses left their private time to him and Uncle Li, no one came to disturb him, he could have a private conversation with him.