Chapter 5

Dai Yao caressed the strange totem on his right arm, and pushed open the door to the backyard. The weeds have been cleared, but the rubbish piles are still there. Dai Yao was full of energy at the moment, he took a small dustpan and planned to clean up all the rubble. Fortunately, as long as he loaded the rubble into the dustpan by hand, the labor was reasonable, and the system did not prompt him to fail.

  After about a third of the cleaning, a rusty and mottled thing appeared in front of my eyes, and the system immediately prompted: "Congratulations to the host for getting the farm tool——Shennong hoe."

  Dai Yao was a little excited, it turned out that cleaning up garbage and weeds Can they all get the corresponding props? He picked up the broken hoe. The hoe is quite light, and he doesn't know what material it is. A polished handle of unknown wood, and a black-painted hoe head. Dai Yao grabbed the handle suspiciously and hoeed the ground, it turned out to be very easy to use!

  With the help of a hoe, the pile of rubble was quickly cleared.

  Dai Yao wiped the sweat off his forehead, opened the control panel of the bamboo scroll, and saw that the task was stamped with a big red stamp of completion. There are already twenty Lingyu in the spirit pool. Although he didn't know what the use of Lingyu was, Dai Yao was very happy after seeing the fruits of his labor.

  Immediately afterwards, a new task was released: Shennong's reconstruction task 1, 3. Please use the Shennong hoe in your hand to tidy up the land in front of you and get 10 pieces of Lingyu.

  This piece of land is not big, just one point in size. A subdivision of land is about 60 square meters, which is equivalent to the building area of ​​a small two-bedroom house. Dai Yao started digging the ground with interest, and hoeed with the hoe in his hand. He thought to himself, would he be able to harvest gold ingots and so on by digging the land? If there is such a windfall, then it will be prosperous!

  It's a pity that Dai Yao didn't find the gold ingot until the whole land was dug up. But he came to a conclusion, that is, this Shennong hoe is really easy to use! It is light and dexterous, and seems to understand the owner's wishes very well. As long as he pushes a little bit, the land will be turned neatly. Sure enough, it is a farm tool named after the ancient immortal, and it looks like it should be an artifact. And after the hoe was used up, the lacquered appearance seemed to be much brighter.

  Immediately afterwards, the third task was also prompted to complete.

  The new task is released again: Shennong's reconstruction task 1, 4. Please plant the white radish seeds you just obtained, and get 10 pieces of Lingyu.

  After completing a series of tasks, it turned out that the purpose of the system was to allow him to farm. Farming is easy. When he was a child, the village was not completely surrounded by the city, and he lived with his parents for a few years. He also saw his parents grow white radishes. Planting radishes requires spotting, that is, laying a good spacing, and planting four to five seeds in each on-demand nest, and the spacing between them is about 30 centimeters. If it is too dense, big radishes will not grow; if it is too sparse, the yield will be reduced.

  Dai Yao took out the radish seeds he had just harvested, used a hoe to draw a few ridges in the field, and broke a small stick to measure the distance between the plants. It took a lot of effort to sow the seeds one by one. When I looked up again, the sun was already westward. Dai Yao got up and stretched, he couldn't believe that he planted the whole land so wholeheartedly.