Chapter 25

Zhang Jianning repeated again: "My uncle works in the Education Bureau. He found you when he checked the admission information for me, and said that you were admitted to Nanchuan Normal University. Why...why? Didn't you go to study?" ?” His classmates are well aware of the situation in Dai Yao’s family, and it is possible that he gave up going to university because of financial problems. Regarding what happened to Dai Yao, these former classmates were very sympathetic, and some classmates expressed their condolences. It's a pity that Dai Yao moved out of his original residence after the accident, and the students couldn't find him, so they had to go their separate ways regretfully.

  Dai Yao's eyes were somewhat confused, this...doesn't match the plot of his previous life! In his previous life, he didn't know about it until a year later, but in this life, he got to know the news so early? Could it be because of his rebirth that he disturbed the timeline? If this is the case, then my own rebirth may affect many things. This is like the butterfly effect, his little butterfly has inadvertently changed some details in this vast world.

  I don't know if this will have any impact?

  Dai Yao was stunned for a moment, and immediately came to his senses, and asked back, "You... talking nonsense, right? I didn't receive the admission letter at all? How...how could it be possible to be admitted to Nanchuan Normal University?" Zhang Jianning's eyes were

  right With a flash of surprise, he said, "Didn't you receive the admission letter? This...how is this possible? I was there when my uncle checked it. I saw it with my own eyes. It can't be wrong. Student Dai Yao, don't you Could it be that he was cut off and replaced by an impostor?"

  Dai Yao opened his eyes wide and said, "No... no way? If that's the case, what should we do?"

  Zhang Jianning sighed and said: "You are the number one student in our class, and you can be admitted to a better school. It would be a pity if you just don't go to school. If you are really being replaced by an impostor, you must reason. You study so well, but It's a pity to be reduced to selling buns here."

  When Zhang Jianning left, Dai Yao was still a little dazed. Good or bad, since it happened, he had to face it. After his rebirth, he never went to Nanchuan Normal University to confirm this matter. That's right, what Zhang Jianning said just now is true. In his previous life, Feng Qi went to university instead of him, and by accident, the two had an intersection.

  Dai Yao is a fool and sweet, and suffered a lot in his previous life. In the end, he died in the hands of Feng Qi.

  When he was eighteen years old, Dai Yao failed the college entrance examination. He thought it was because of his abnormal performance, maybe it was because of Uncle Li's incident that affected his mood. It wasn't until a year later that an old classmate came to him and asked him if he was Dai Yao from Southern Normal University. He didn't know that he didn't fail the college entrance examination, but was replaced by someone else. He was replaced by a man named Feng Qi. He approached Feng Qi angrily, but at that time Feng Qi had changed his name to Dai Yao.

  He was very angry when he went there. Although Nanjing Normal University is not a famous university, of course, if it is a famous university, it will not be so easy to be replaced. Nanchen City is far away from the emperor, and he lives in a very remote urban village. Both his parents died, and his adoptive father became a vegetable in a car accident. Such an indicator is easy to be cut off by spending money. He went to find Feng Qi with the intention of exposing the other party to the public, but he didn't expect that the other party was not at all what he imagined.