Chapter 45

At this moment, Feng Xinliang was drinking afternoon tea with Feng Qi, and transferred another 10,000 yuan to his card by the way. Feng Xinliang's salary is actually not much, and the money is of course Chen Jin's. Although director Chen is in politics, Chen Jin is in business. She works in engineering, and even though she was spoiled and spoiled since she was a child, she does her part when she comes to the construction site. For this reason, I have some cooperation with Bai Chuan.

  After all, the Bai family was engaged in commercial real estate in the early years, and in recent years they have also involved residential buildings. There are too many places that need construction. Chen Jin's Jinjian Group is a company with strong reputation and strength.

  Instead, Feng Xinliang took a job. Although he was the head of the bureau in name, he had no real power and was no different from a pension unit. However, relying on the relationship of the Chen family, Feng Xinliang also has a lot of prestige. Whether it's entrusting someone to do errands or walking by the river, as long as the Chen family is mentioned, there is absolutely no problem. There are plenty of people who are rushing to curry favor with the Chen family, how could they let go of Feng Xinliang's line?

  When others yelled Director Feng one by one, he forgot his duty to marry. Coupled with the fact that Chen Jin has become more patient with him in the past few years, the temper of the young lady in the early years has almost been smoothed out by the promises of various human affairs. Now, she is just a mother and a wife, and she also wants to live a stable life. So Feng Xinliang felt more and more detached from his position, and stretched his arms longer and longer.

  Feng Qi, who was on the opposite side, saw Feng Xinliang hang up the phone, and asked, "Dad, who is it?"

  Feng Xinliang replied, "It's your mother, let's go back to dinner tonight. I'll buy you some clothes later, You put it on, come back with me!"

  Feng Qi cut out, and said: "That woman is not my mother!"

  Feng Xinliang glared at him, and said: "Don't call women women, if there is no Chen family , our father and son will not have such a good life, how can you come to Nanchen to study in college? Do you remember what I told you before? No one should know about this matter. If the original owner If you come to me, just tell me, and I will settle it with money."

  Feng Qi didn't take it seriously, and said, "Dad, I think you've scared the Chen family out of their wits!" He subconsciously pinched the bank card in his trouser pocket, and said, "If there is a bigger backer, wouldn't it be The Chen family is nothing?"

  Feng Xinliang said: "How can there be a bigger backer? In Nanchen, the Chen family is the most powerful backer."

  Feng Qi said: "You are biased when you say that. "Although the Chen family has a profound heritage, it's all yesterday. Except for Chen Duanshu and his grandfather in the province, who else can do it? Aren't they all like you? Dad, I heard that Master Shen is back? He has an aunt, but they are in the capital. There is also the Bai family. Although the Bai family does not engage in politics, in terms of financial resources, no one in Nanchen can match! Dad, why do you have to live in a tree? Hanged from a tree?"

  Feng Xinliang glanced at Feng Qi lightly, and said, "The Shen family? The Bai family? Do you think these two families are so easy to rely on? Let's not say that the old man of the Bai family is so insightful. That stepmother of Bai Chuan is not a cheap lamp! Let alone the Shen family, Shen Liu was born as a tyrant, dealing with him, you have to peel off your skin if you don't die! Just study your university well and don't think about these things anymore Messy things! Be careful to cause trouble, even I can't protect you."