Chapter 28

It was the first time for Bai Chuan to squeeze the subway during the morning rush hour. But he is tall, big and strong, so he is not afraid of being squeezed. It's just a group of little girls & boys who always pay attention to him. It's okay to watch secretly, but some people look over blatantly. Fortunately, Bai Chuan's aura was so cold that no one dared to strike up a conversation.

  It was exactly nine o'clock when I returned to the company. When I entered the company, all the employees were panicked. It was the first time I ran into a big boss, and the employees who worked overtime on weekends greeted him one after another, and he nodded. The employees all felt that the big boss was quite kind, not as ghostly as it was rumored outside. However, what they didn't know was that because Bai Chuan was in a good mood, his attitude towards employees also changed for the better.

  As soon as he sat down at the desk, Guo Yao brought him a cup of coffee and said, "Boss, the old man called

  .

  " You won’t go to my birthday banquet?”

  Bai Chuan: “…Xiao Guo, how many years have you been with me?”

  Guo Yao replied: “I have been with you for seven years since I joined the army.”

  Bai Chuan held Guo Yao’s ear, and said: "You haven't twisted your ear well in the past two years, you will start to lose your memory, right? I told you to ignore him as long as you have no business. I refused when it was time to get down to business?"

  Guo Yao grinned in pain, and said, "How dare you, boss, I have already answered for you. Oh, boss...it hurts..."

  Bai Chuan let go of Guo Yao ear, said: "With this cleverness, study more, and now you still have a broken notebook. One day this notebook falls into the hands of the enemy, and you can decipher the secret. Fortunately, you are discharged from the army, otherwise it will be a scourge. "

  Guo Yao: ...

  Bai Chuan tapped the desk surface with his fingers, Grandpa's birthday is next week, so he has to prepare a birthday gift for him. What birthday gift are you preparing? The old man has everything in his life, and his three sons and daughters are all successful in their careers. My aunt married abroad, and my uncle has been fighting openly and secretly with his old man for many years. But no matter what, they respected the old man very much.

  In previous years, when he was in the army, the old man would only make a phone call on his birthday. Now that he's back, it's his first time participating in such a birthday banquet, so he really has to prepare well. What are you going to do?

  ——

  After closing the breakfast stall, Dai Yao and Yuan Xiaoyuan went to the bank to deposit money. Dai Yao specially opened a bank card for himself to save the profits from selling steamed stuffed buns. After more than a month, Cary already has a full 40,000 yuan. Dai Yao's stomach also became a little chubby, although it didn't fall down, but it looked round and cute.

  Dai Yao looked at the balance on the bank card, and the corners of his lips could not help but curl up. He has used his phone with a broken screen for a long time, and sometimes he can't even swipe it, but he still keeps using it. He had wanted to change his mobile phone for a long time, but he was afraid that the money would be spent too quickly and there would be no guarantee for Uncle Li, so he wanted to save some money before talking. The last time he bought an appliance, he spent the money he left over from pawning that piece of jade, and there was still more than 10,000 yuan left in it. He wanted to buy a slightly better mobile phone and then a computer.