Chapter 49

Upon hearing the voice, Chen Jin immediately clenched the phone tightly. She wanted to ask how the result was, but for some reason her throat tightened and she couldn't ask. After a moment of silence, she said, "Okay, I'll go get it." After she finished speaking, she hung up the phone.

  Feng Xinliang, who was busy in the kitchen, poked his head out and saw Chen Jin changing his shoes, so he asked, "Are you going out so late?"

  Chen Jin glanced at him and said, "I have something to do, I won't be back tonight , go to my parents' place."

  Feng Xinliang is also used to this kind of situation, he knew from the day he entered the Chen family that life would never be easy. The two most difficult things in the world are the second marriage of a woman and the marriage of a man. But he was used to it, so he let her go. As long as you don't lose your temper, you can get by. Anyway, his son has already come to Nanchen, and he will have a home to support him in the future.

  Looking back, when I was chasing Chen Jin, I really spent a lot of effort. She is very proud, and there are quite a few people chasing her, but their goals are very clear. Back then, the Chen family was still in full swing, and Chen Jin's grandfather was still there. This well-known figure supported the entire Chen family. Only Feng Xinliang was different. He didn't ask for anything, and he didn't ask for anything in return, so he silently worked as a small follower in front of her. After a long time, Chen Jin finally saw this man who had been silently by her side all the time when Chen Jin had been traumatized by several relationships.

  If there is one reliable man in this world, it is probably Feng Xinliang.

  Chen Jin stared at the testing center in front of him in a daze, pulling away from his memories. In fact, she really didn't want to believe that Feng Xinliang's deliberate plan was also for the influence of the Chen family. Were those twenty years of happy times all false? Chen Jin lay on the steering wheel for a while, started the car, and returned to her mother's house.

  As she expected, Feng Xinliang and Feng Qi were indeed the real father and son. Feng Qi turned nineteen, two years older than Chen Duanshu. It turned out that he had a son a long time ago, and it turned out that he had kept it from himself for so many years! Although she had expected this result a long time ago, Chen Jin still felt extremely uncomfortable after seeing the truth.

  This matter is not trivial, so she must inform her parents. Divorce is certain. As for what to do after divorce, she has to discuss it with her parents. Duanshu will definitely follow her, because she was originally a child of the Chen family. Now Chen Jin's mind is in a mess. He knew that he should not insist on true love. In a family like hers, where is there any true love? At the beginning, we should have found someone from the right family, at least everyone was equal in terms of interests, and we would not have been deceived for so many years.

  Chen Jin's face gradually became firm, since he wanted all of this, let him lose it completely! I will let you return everything you got from the Chen family.

  Today, Wednesday, is the day when Dai Yao went to Dai Jingyun's place to feel his pulse. The three consecutive busy days have passed, and Shennong Baozipu has returned to its former tranquility. Dai Yao regularly packs 2,000 steamed buns a day. Now Miao Miao is in charge of the cash register and the front desk, Bei Bei is in charge of the back kitchen, and Guo Yao is in charge of the waiter. Dai Yao couldn't run back and forth depending on who was busy, and spent most of his time sitting at the counter to settle accounts. Because he is more than five months old now, although his body does not feel bulky, it is always different from ordinary people.