Chapter 33

In fact, ever since Bai Chuan became interested in Dai Yao, he knew that he was abnormal. From the day he returned, his sexuality hadn't been a secret. In Nam Chen Central District, there is nothing to hide. He doesn't shy away from this point, and he is not afraid of anyone's judgment. He has always lived as he pleases.

  Bai Chuan was not born gay. He had been in the army for eight years. In this world of only men, some things would be more or less affected. Of course, it's just an example. Just because his appearance is too in line with the standards of the recipient, he receives many anonymous and named love letters every year. At first, he just thought it was inexplicable, and he didn't take it to heart at all. After a long time, he will also think about this matter. Later, the two comrades who joined the army with him retired. Before leaving, the two got together and fed a big mouthful of dog food.

  Some things change subtly. Later, he deliberately read the relevant materials and realized that this was not a sickness, nor a mental illness, but just a kind of love. So he gradually accepted this change in himself, but he kept restraining himself and never went overboard.

  Because of his father Bai Ren, Bai Chuan had a different attitude towards women and marriage. So it is understandable that he chooses to like men now. Originally, this matter had been hidden in his heart, but one day someone chased him too closely and he punished him. He once said in front of several recruits: "That's right, I like men! But this is the fucking army! I don't control your minds to like them however you want. If you are caught messing around with me, you may One is one and the other is dealt with according to the law!"

  Although this incident was not widely publicized, everyone knew it in private. We all know that Bai Chuan's military fantasy is strict, even if he is male, even if he guards the entire forest, he has never indulged himself once.

  I don't know how long I stayed there, until the washing machine outside the window issued a reminder that it was over, and Bai Chuan finally came back to his senses. Outside the window, Dai Yao started to dry his clothes. He turned off the light, quietly opened a corner of the curtain, and admired his busy figure under the moonlight.

  At this moment, Robert came out of the room, glanced at the washing machine, and said, "Ah, the big cousin actually washes people's underwear! It's really wise."

  Dai Yao: "...Bebe, keep your voice down, the guest is asleep. Anyway, it needs to be washed, and all of them are washed out at once! Except for Miao Miao, all the men in the family, I will wash your underwear for you , what qualifications do you have to talk about others?"

  Beibei said with a smile: "This is a different big cousin, I am a child! Besides..." Robert said in a low voice: "That person is peeping at you from behind the window What! Aren't you afraid that others will misunderstand something?"

  Dai Yao felt nervous for a while, and looked up to the window, it was dark inside, and he couldn't see anything clearly. He yelled at Robert in a low voice: "Don't talk nonsense, I just think it's too pitiful for him to be bankrupt now. I know the feeling of falling from the clouds to the dust. How did I get here after Uncle Li went bankrupt in a car accident? You I should know. I can't even beat him if... he can cheer up so quickly. Beibei, stop making trouble and go to bed. You have to get up early to make buns tomorrow! Miao Miao has already fallen asleep!" Luo

  Bei He said with a nonchalant expression: "The dead cat head film can sleep twenty-four hours a day, what's so strange about falling asleep?"