Chapter 22

That night, Bai Chuan was wearing a suit. Dai Yao only remembered that the person who slept with him was a handsome guy in a suit. In fact, Dai Yao is quite happy, because it is said that the child's appearance is inseparable from the parents' genes, Xiaotangbao's other father is very handsome, and the child will definitely not be too ugly. The corners of Dai Yao's mouth could not help but curl up when he thought that he would get a little sugar bag like a little angel.

  The benefactor in casual attire in front of him is also very handsome, and his facial features are very three-dimensional. Close observation, there is a taste of Westerners. Huh? Is it true that handsome guys all have a Western taste? Dai Yao recalled the man he had a lingering night with that night, but no matter what he couldn't remember his appearance. But that's not the point. After all, I'm face-blind to the ninth stage, and I may not be able to remember it after seeing it ten times or eight times.

  He also went to the hospital to see it. The doctor said that he was moderately face blind, but apart from the dysfunction of face recognition, it would not have much impact on his life. Because people's life circles are continuous, as long as they get along for a while, they will naturally remember them.

  Guo Yao next to him remained calm and asked, "Boss, shall we...reject or agree?"

  Bai Chuan smiled and said, "Then trouble the little boss! We just didn't have dinner."

  Dai Yao Pulling the other party's arm, he said enthusiastically: "No trouble, no trouble, I thank you before it's too late! They are all ordinary home-cooked dishes, nothing delicious." Dai Yao greeted Bai Chuan and returned to his home .

  A small dining table was set up in the small hall, and Dai Yao quickly cooked a few home-cooked dishes. Robert went to the small bun shop to reopen the door, and sold out the remaining hundred or so buns. Dai Yao brought four dishes and one soup to the dining table, a fatty beef roll with white radish, a salad with three shreds of cold salad, and white radish balls. There is also a white radish pork rib soup stewed in a casserole, which needs to be stewed for half an hour. The soup is ordinary rice soup, and Dai Yao didn't add anything, just made clear porridge.

  He first put the rice soup in front of Bai Chuan, and said: "Seeing that the master is getting angry, I made some porridge. Come, you have a taste."

  Bai Chuan took the rice soup, took a sip, it was just ordinary Just rice soup. However, it was boiled for a long time, and the strong fragrance was boiled out. Bai Chuan nodded and said, "It's delicious."

  Dai Yao was a little embarrassed, and said, "Sir, you have great fists and kicks! What do you do?"

  Bai Chuan thought for a while, and replied, "Veterans."

  Dai Yao nodded, his eyes became cautious, and he said: "Soldier? Is it special forces? I have admired special forces the most since I was a child!"

  Guo Yao who was next to him shook his head and sighed. The boss is in a state of confusion today! Why are the thorns all over his body suddenly put away? While shaking his head, he took a bite of the cold salad. With this bite, Guo Yao couldn't stop his chopsticks. He ate mouthful after mouthful, sighing as he ate. I also tasted the white radish balls next to it, wow, it's so delicious? ? ? There are also fat beef rolls with white radish, fresh and tender fat beef rolled with a few thinly shredded white radish. Oh my gosh how can it be so delicious? ? ?