Chapter 43

Regarding the aspect of knowing people, He Danqing also has his own keen sense, but sometimes he is easy to act emotionally. He was supported by Shen Liu to get into the car, fastened the seat belt, and said after sitting down: "I know you are worried that I will be happy for nothing, and you want to wait until the matter has a clue before telling me. Don't worry, I am no longer like you. I used to be so impulsive. Besides, I have been looking for decades, can't I wait for this moment? Even if I am really disappointed, even if they are not alive, I will face it with peace of mind. At least I still have You, aren't you?"

  Shen Liu stopped the hand that was about to start the car, feeling that everything she had paid for him over the years was worth it. He knew that Danqing must have him in his heart, and he must be the most important.

  He turned his head to look at He Danqing on the co-pilot, raised his hand to brush his cheek, and said, "Danqing..." He

  Danqing raised his hand to cover his mouth, and said, "Shen Liu, you are so kind to me, I don't care about you." How could you not know? You have made various excuses these days, just because you don't want me to see Dangyu's child, isn't it because you are afraid that I will continue to be disappointed? Over the years, I have repeatedly been tormented by hope and disappointment, and you pinch me every time. A cold sweat. The world says to take pity on the person in front of me, but I have been living in emptiness, it shouldn't be."

  Shen Liu's face suddenly changed, and she leaned back on the car and said: "Hey, I'm sorry if you say that. I don't want to anymore, what does it mean to take pity on the person in front of me? It was a poem written by Zhang Sheng to urge him to give up his love and let him cherish his husband. I don't know who is still thinking about my first wife?" He Danqing snorted

  . He let out a laugh, and said, "You...are you making sense?" This was obviously a metaphor, and he used it to mess around.

  This person, He Danqing will never have anything to do with him, but he acquiesces in his nonsense.

  While starting the car, Shen Liu said, "Laughing? I just said, you should smile more, how pretty you look? Giving me a smiling face is better than anything else."

  The car roared away, and Dai Yao sat in front of the window in a daze. Holding He Danqing's business card in his hand, he hesitated. He didn't know Shen Liu well. Twenty years later, when he came back suddenly, Dai Yao was actually a little curious. But it is also understandable, after all, the older generation is thinking of returning to their roots after being abroad all year round. Besides, Shen Liu has such a big property in his hands, so he can't let it go.

  It was the weekend again, and Yuan Xiaoyuan held the business card in his hand, tapped his fingers on the table, and said, "He Danqing... so the thing belonging to Mr. Shen is called He Danqing! I heard my parents mention this, and I showed it to them. When I was in the closet, my dad said that Master Shen also likes men. This is not a fault. Are your legs inconvenient?"

  Dai Yao said, "I'm not talking about this, Yuanyuan, I just want to ask for your opinion, do you want me to rent the shop opposite?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan said, "Why not? You What are you afraid of? The rent is not expensive, and it is still a deduction point. It is suitable no matter what! Afraid of being cheated? Please think too much, do you know how big Shen Liu's family business is? Nine out of ten of these old houses belong to the Shen family. Will he lie to you? Yaoyao, you are too cautious." Indeed, Dai