Chapter 13

As soon as the alarm clock rang, Dai Yao got up. Robert on the sofa also rubbed his bleary sleepy eyes. The hardened goblin is severely lacking in energy, so his work and rest are no different from ordinary humans. It's just that compared to ordinary people, Robert's mouth is more greedy. After he got up, he grabbed a handful of snacks and turned on the dough kneader. Dai Yao's head was full of black lines, which were the sour plums he bought to relieve his nausea.

  Dai Yao would feel sick to his stomach every morning when he woke up, so he would eat some sour plums. He also took one in his mouth, and while taking the stuffing out of the refrigerator, he said to Robert: "First boil the water, and we can steam it in a basket after we finish wrapping it later.

  " With a sound, he began to boil water.

  When the first steamed stuffed bun came out of the pot, Dai Yao opened the window and found that there were already several people looking around outside the window. Dai Yao moved the cage to the case in front of the window, and said to everyone: "Please line up, whoever comes first will buy first."

  Dai Jiayao is a village in the city, the law and order is very chaotic, and the quality of the residents is not high. If Dai Yao didn't say anything, everyone wouldn't be conscious of queuing up. As soon as the cage is opened, they will rush to it, as if they are afraid that they will not be able to grab it.

  Seeing that the people in the back line were a little anxious, Dai Yao said, "Don't worry, everyone, today there is more steamed pot than yesterday, and everyone can buy it.

  " The hair salon at the east end of the village works. There is a row of hair salons there, and it is a hair salon in the open, so I don't know what work is done behind the scenes. The women inside were all dressed up in fancy dress, with melon seeds in their mouths, whistling to the male passers-by who came and went. Of course, under normal circumstances, women who do skin and flesh business in this kind of place are not too young. For example, this aunt looks at least in her thirties and almost forties. She was dressed in chiffon black silk, and she smelled of perfume, obviously just got off work.

  Said to Dai Yao in a coquettish manner: "My little brother is very handsome, why haven't I seen you before?"

  Dai Yao blushed a little, and said, "I... just came back from high school in the county." Dai Yao only goes home once a month, so many tenants don't know him.

  The woman continued: "Tsk tsk, I'm sorry. The buns made by my brother are delicious, and my sister will often patronize you in the future. If you are interested, come and sit in my sister's shop. My sister will give you a 20% discount." As he spoke, he whistled at Dai Yao.

  Dai Yao's hair was full of black lines, he quickly took the buns for the woman and collected the money, and said in a low voice: "No...no need." He usually avoids such places. This woman is also bold, soliciting business has been solicited to the steamed stuffed bun shop.

  Robert's crisp laughter came from behind, Dai Yao was speechless, and said, "You're still laughing! Hurry up and bring the steamed buns here!" While

  laughing, Robert brought the buns to Dai Yao, and immediately stopped. Without touching the ground, I went to get buns for the young lady who came into the shop.

  At this moment, a young OL lady asked Dai Yao: "Do you have any other stuffing here besides white radish? I don't like white radish." Dai Yao said: "