Chapter 14

After sending information to Yuan Xiaoyuan, Dai Yao found a seat and sat down. It's not the rush hour for work, so there are not many people. Moreover, Daijiayao is three stops away from the subway, and it takes three bus stops to get to the subway. Nanchuan Medical University is also located in Dongcheng District, which is an education demonstration area. Several universities in Nanchen City, as well as good middle and primary schools are located in Dongcheng District. Education drives the economy, and it also drives housing prices. The price of housing in the school district is almost 100,000. Therefore, the economy of Dongcheng District is more than twice as developed as that of Xicheng District, and housing prices are also rising.

  Yuan Xiaoyuan's family was originally also in Daijiayao, but after his parents got into business, they bought a house in Dongcheng District. Although he moved away, the friendship between the two has never been broken. Every weekend, Yuan Xiaoyuan would take the subway across the entire Nanchen City to find Dai Yao. In his words, after living in Daijiayao for a long time, there will be a feeling of falling leaves returning to their roots. Don't look at the dirty, messy environment and poor sanitation, but the people here are kind and warm, very down-to-earth.

  After receiving Dai Yao's message, Yuan Xiaoyuan quickly replied to him: "Ha, dead thing, you're finally willing to talk to me. I thought you'd hang out with me for at least a year or so! Don't you want to break up with me? Your ambition has been eaten by dogs again."

  After reading the information, Dai Yao was confused for a moment. He broke up with Yuan Xiaoyuan Oh, yes. In the previous life, there was an accident at Dai Yao's house, so Yuan Xiaoyuan wanted Dai Yao to live in his house no matter what. By the way, repeat the third year of high school and take the college entrance examination again. Dai Yao disagreed, because Uncle Li's recuperation expenses were urgent. Yuan Xiaoyuan said that his family is rich, so he doesn't need to worry about Uncle Li's recuperation expenses.

  Dai Yao was actually very moved, but he didn't want to rely on the support from Yuan Xiaoyuan's family. What is this? Uncle Li's illness is a bottomless pit. It costs at least 100,000 a year. This is the premise that there are no unexpected situations. Once in his previous life, Uncle Li had food in his trachea, and it cost him tens of thousands of dollars. Madoka and him are just good friends who grew up together, and he has no obligation to take the blame for himself. Although the Yuan family is rich, it is not because of the strong wind. Dai Yao had no choice but to quarrel with him, and threatened to break up with him, which succeeded in making Yuan Xiaoyuan give up this idea.

  In the previous life, Yuan Xiaoyuan took the initiative to find him, and they reconciled. It was already half a year later. Yuan Xiaoyuan cried when she saw him haggard working outside, and was scolded by him at that time. This guy is just a little crying bag, and he is a natural couple.

  The corners of Dai Yao's lips could not help but curl up, and he could see his cute little Yuanyuan again. I really want to see him in a white coat, I couldn't wait for him to graduate from college in my previous life. He tapped his fingers quickly on the phone with the broken screen: "I'm here to find you, I'm on the subway, and I'll be there in about half an hour. Do you have classes this afternoon, can you go out with me?" Yuan Xiaoyuan directly

  called When Dai Yao came over, he pressed the answer button, and a familiar voice came: "Hello, Yuanyuan."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan cried from the opposite side: "Woooooo, Yaoyao, you're willing to talk to me? I don’t want to talk to me anymore. Last time I went to see you, they said that you found a job and didn’t see anyone. I didn’t dare to call you, I’m afraid you would refuse to answer again. You bastard, do you know that?” Dai Yao instantly felt