Chapter 50

The phone rang twice and was quickly answered. Dai Yao lowered his voice and said, "Ms. Chen, the matter should have come to an end, right?" Chen

  Jin seemed to have been waiting for his call, as soon as he heard his voice , did not answer the question, but asked directly: "Who are you? Did Feng Xinliang do anything to offend you?" As soon as

  Dai Yao heard this, he knew that Chen Jin should already know the truth of the matter. He just didn't open his mouth, Chen Jin saw that he didn't speak, and said: "As you wish, I have already asked the lawyer to write the divorce agreement, Feng Xinliang leaves the house, and your goal has been achieved." At this moment, Dai Yao finally spoke

  . Now, he said: "Feng Xinliang doesn't leave the house cleanly, I'm not interested."

  Chen Jin on the opposite side became more and more strange, she frowned and said: "Then what is your purpose of breaking this matter? You should know, if I If I want to investigate you, you have no place to hide."

  Dai Yao didn't want to talk to her, but said: "Be careful with your adopted son." After finishing speaking, he hung up the phone.

  Since then, what he did to Chen Jin is over. He took out the phone, pulled out the SIM card, broke it hard, wiped it carefully and threw it into the sewer. If his prediction is correct, it won't be long before someone will come to him.

  Just as Dai Yao was about to turn around, he heard a sound coming from behind him. As soon as Dai Yao turned around suddenly, he saw a figure rushing towards him. Dai Yao couldn't dodge in time, and he was rushed by the black shadow, and there was a flash in front of him, it turned out to be a knife! Dai Yao subconsciously covered his stomach, but he only had time to cover his stomach. He saw a flash of coldness in his ears, but he didn't feel any pain.

  Dai Yao looked up, and saw a tall figure standing in front of him, the man grabbed the black shadow's wrist with one hand, and protected himself behind him with the other. Then I heard a familiar deep voice command: "Hide behind the low wall!"

  That voice turned out to be Mr. Bai! When did Mr. Bai come here? Could it be... At this time, there was another sound of fighting in my ears, under the moonlight, Bai Chuan and the black shadow were fighting together. However, the black shadow was obviously under the wind, and was knocked to the ground in two or three hits. It's not a secret that he was a special soldier. Bai Chuan looked down at the man, and Dai Yao followed him. He turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone, and the man subconsciously covered his eyes with his hands. Dai Yao frowned and said, "I don't know you! Why did you come to attack me?"

  Dai Yao's hands were still shaking. It was pale and pale. It was just a little bit, and the knife stabbed him. It really didn't matter if he was injured, an adult at least had a chance to fight, but with a small sugar bag in his belly, his hands and feet were tied, and he didn't dare to parry at all. Although Qi Shugong said that Xiaotangbao has spiritual protection all over his body, so he doesn't have to worry about being harmed, but he didn't say that he doesn't have to worry about being hurt by external forces. He is only a small fetus, how could he not be injured?

  The other party looked away, and said: "I... I am a robber. Seeing him alone, I want to grab his mobile phone."

  Bai Chuan snorted coldly, and said, "Stealing the mobile phone? Greeting people with their necks on their necks, snatching their mobile phones and killing them?" Who is Bai Chuan? How many life and death fights have you seen on the battlefield? Whether a person wants to fight or has murderous intentions, as long as the opponent makes a move, he can see clearly.