Chapter 8

He quietly pushed open the kitchen door, touched the light button, and pressed it suddenly, a small phantom flashed in front of the refrigerator. With sharp eyes and quick hands, Dai Yao grabbed the phantom and pushed him to the ground. Just as he was about to swing it up with a mop, he saw that the little thing he threw on the ground turned out to be a pink and tender ball of glutinous rice doll!

  The glutinous rice doll is about eight or nine years old, with a black braid on his head and a piece of jade around his neck. The point is that he has no clothes on. The eyes are dark, the skin is tender and white, and the small arms and legs are like lotus roots, like a new year picture doll that has just come out. Holding the buns he bought yesterday in his hand, his mouth was full of oil stains.

  Dai Yao put away the mop, frowned and asked, "Whose family are you from? Why did you sneak into my kitchen to steal food? No...why do you look so familiar? Have I met you somewhere?"

  The little glutinous rice doll was obviously frightened. He took a step back and said, "I, I, I, I..."

  Dai Yao felt that he might have frightened the child. He was so poor that he couldn't even afford food. Isn't it the same as when I was in my previous life? He put away the mop and said, "Eat the food first, and then tell me after you finish eating."

  Seeing that Dai Yao stopped beating him, the little glutinous rice doll immediately gobbled up the buns. After eating one, she looked at him eagerly. There was no way, Dai Yao took out the steamed stuffed bun from the refrigerator, heated it in the microwave oven, and brought it to the little baby. Unexpectedly, the child ate all four buns on the plate in one go, as if he had been hungry for seven days and seven nights.

  Dai Yao was dumbfounded, the appetite was bigger than him. He swallowed his saliva and asked, "Little friend, how many days have you been hungry?"

  The little glutinous rice doll, who was full and thirsty, stood up, patted her round belly, and said, "I know you, your name is Dai Yao , I have watched you grow up since I was a child, and now you are so big! Alas, you child is also suffering, but it is all over. With me covering you in the future, those unfortunate things will definitely not haunt you again! "

  Dai Yao:? ? ?

  No, where did this little brat come from? She looks cute, and when she speaks, she looks old-fashioned. Dai Yao frowned and said, "Whose child are you? Don't imitate adults, okay? You watched me grow up! Have your teeth grown?" The little

  Nuomi doll got up from the ground and said calmly: " When you were young, you liked to pee under the laurel tree, and there was a little red mole on your penis, is it true?"

  Dai Yao touched his crotch subconsciously, took a step back, and said, "You... how do you know

  The little glutinous rice doll said: "Oh, you child, you are still shy. I was buried under your laurel tree, and I made you pee all over when you were a child. But these are trivial things, and my old man will not talk to you . I care about it."

  Hearing this, Dai Yao suddenly remembered who the little Nuomi doll was. The series of supernatural events that happened after his rebirth should all be related to his backyard. He said that he was buried under his own laurel tree, and the location of his own laurel tree is exactly where the radish field is, and it happens to be where the old radish grew.