Chapter 15

Dai Yao's head was full of black lines, and he said angrily, "Xiaoyuan, what are you laughing at...is it funny?"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan coughed while laughing, tears were about to burst out of his eyes. He patted his chest and said, "No Funny or not, Yaoyao, I can't see that you like to joke so much, but seeing you like this, I feel relieved. At least you have come out of the previous blow, and I am very happy for you."

        Dai Yao was helpless, he knew that it would be difficult for Yuan Xiaoyuan to believe that he was pregnant. Who would believe that a boy could be pregnant? Even he himself is now in a daze, and every time he thinks about it, it seems like he is dreaming.

  Fortunately, he was prepared, so he took out a pregnancy test stick he had used before from his bag, and pushed it in front of Yuan Xiaoyuan. Yuan Xiaoyuan picked up the pregnancy test stick, glanced at it, frowned and said, "No... no, Yaoyao, you prepared this even to convince me? Are you kidding me?" Dai Yao shook his head and said, "

  I I'm not kidding you, I'm really..." Before he finished speaking, Dai Yao retched again.

  This time Yuan Xiaoyuan finally had some doubts. After all, he is a medical student. Although the departments are different, Yuan Xiaoyuan is naturally very clear about the reaction to pregnancy. And after Dai Yao vomited, he handed out an unused pregnancy test stick and said, "If you still don't believe it, you can take the test on the spot. I don't believe it myself, so I bought more than a dozen boxes of pregnancy test sticks of different brands. The result is two bars, I can't help but believe it."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan was stunned, and said: "But...but Yaoyao, you are a boy! Besides, you can't get pregnant for no reason, right? There must be... there is another person Your help! You... you won't be... wait, Yaoyao, you wouldn't do that kind of thing for money, right?"

  Dai Yao immediately shook his hand and said, "No, no, no, Xiaoyuan, you Let me explain. I... It's not because of money, and I don't want his money."

  Yuan Xiaoyuan's eyes widened when he heard this, and he said, "Have you really slept with someone...? God, Yaoyao, you How can it be...so cool!!!"

  Dai Yao:...

  How could he have forgotten that Yuan Xiaoyuan has been looking forward to the day when he will be reunited with the one he loves. Dai Yao's head was full of black lines, he had to stop Yuan Xiaoyuan's idea. Otherwise, as soon as his head gets hot, he will try the depth with his first lover out of curiosity. So he shook his hands nervously, and said, "This...isn't cool at all! It hurts so much, it's all bloody! I lay in bed for more than a month, and I had a fever for several days. It hurts when I move, it's like a knife It's the same as being cut!" Yuan Xiaoyuan was most afraid of pain, and as soon as Dai Yao said this, a fearful expression appeared on his face.

  At least scare him first and don't let him mess around.

  Sure enough, the method worked. When Yuan Xiaoyuan heard this, he immediately said: "It's a pity that I have waited so long, and... let's forget it! But... But Yaoyao, I still can't believe that you are pregnant. How can a boy be pregnant?" Dai Yao

  also Wanting to cry without tears, he said: "I don't know either, alas, but I have no choice but to get pregnant, can't I get rid of it? It's better...to give birth!"

  Yuan Xiaoyuan was extremely surprised again, and said: "Birth ? Are you crazy? You just turned eighteen and you are about to have a baby? Yaoyao, don’t make trouble, how can you raise him! Uncle Li’s matter has already made you burnt out, and if you raise another child, you will be out of your mind!”