47: Lucas

LUCAS' POV

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am. I already cancelled my schedule for today. You? Got any filming to do?"

"No, on a break kami ngayon. Sige, ako na munang bahala kay Celeste."

"Thank you," I smiled at Alison who was sitting across the table.

Tita Christine and Kobe's still in the hospital while Brian was doing good and had to talk with their management about their current plans.

I made sure to take one quick look at Tine's bedroom so I'm sure that she's okay before going out.

"Aalis na po kayo, SIr? Hindi na kayo kakain?"

"Hindi na po, may aasiakasuhin lang po ako. Kapag may nangyari, tawagan niyo lang po ako."

"Sige po, Sir."

With that, I left the Lims' house and drove directly to the hospital.

It was not that far from their house, around twenty-five minutes and I'm already at the front of the hospital.

When I got out of my car, the big "LUX PRIVATE HOSPITAL" sign greeted me.

I left the car keys to Kuya Rom, someone close to the owner of the hospital.

"Lucas!" A man of a huge figure in a white coat waved his hand at me.

"Kuya Yves," I greeted him with a high-five. "How's Tita Christine and Kobe?"

"'Yun lang ba ang pinunta mo rito? Don't worry, they're doing fine."

"Actually, I'm here to talk to Tito Matteo as well."

"What for?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Something connected to Tine."

"Oooh. the next big loveteam?" He said in a chuckling as he pressed the elevator door close.

"Her company won't bother to do something, so I'll do the work."

"Anything for her?" I nodded at him. "That's love, ain't it?"

I smiled. "Yes, it is."

"Damn, everyone's in love except me."

I laughed at his statement. How is he supposed to find love if he's too busy in this hospital?

We entered the VIP area where another lobby welcomed us.

"To the Lims," Kuya Yves said.

"Sure, Doc. Pero... kaano-ano po siya? Sorry, kailangan lang po sa records ng patient. VIP po kasi ito, mahirap na po."

Kuya hesitated for a moment before he flashed a big smile.

"Son-in-law and brother-in-law of the patients."

"Kuya—"

"Alright, you may proceed na po. I'll write the names na lang po."

"Kuya, baka ma-misunderstood 'yon!"

"Bakit? Hindi ba't doon din naman papunta 'yon?" He laughed at me before scanning his ID on the door to get in.

I was welcomed by Kobe who was watching an anime on the TV. A maid of their family was accompanying him.

"This is the biggest VIP room we have, this is connected to that room where Tita Christine is."

"Thanks, Kuya."

"No problem, I'll go check on Tita while you talk to Kobe."

I knocked twice since there was an amount of wall covering me, that's probably why Kobe didn't notice us.