Ch 15 | Champagne

Y/N's POV:

You're in the dressing room, trying on the 100th dress Taehyung and Hoseok have picked out for you. Namjoon wasn't able to tag along for shopping since he and Jungkook had scheduled a vlive with Army. You tried watching some of it but Taehyung eventually took your phone from you.

"Guys," you huff as you come out of the dressing room. "I'm tired, can't I just pick a random one?"

"Hell no," V and Jhope say in unison. You were originally only planning to shop with Taehyung but as soon as Jhope heard the word shopping, he excitedly invited himself along. It was nice having two fashion experts help you dress shop at first, but now you're just exhausted.

"This is not just a random party, [Y/N]," Jhope frowns. "You'll literally be in a room with almost all of Korea's most beautiful people. We are going to get you hot as fuck."

"He's right, [Y/N], you'll thank us later I promise," V smiles. "But this is definitely not the dress either, yikes. Go back to the changing room."

"Ooooh what about this one?" Jhope squeals. You turn to see the sales associate holding up a stunning lavender dress, something you would assume only a model could wear.

"I don't know if that will look good on me," you mumble as you stare at it in awe. "But it is really pretty."

"This dress is just right for you, Ma'am," the sales associate grins. "It's not possible for this dress to be tailored, as it's a limited edition. This dress was made specifically for someone with your height."

"Just try it," Taehyung says as he's already ushering you back into the changing room.

A few minutes later, after the associate helped you into the dress, you walk back out into the waiting area. Jhope and Taehyung audibly gasp, gawking at the figure before them.

The dress looks immaculate on you. The straps that hold the fabric on your shoulders trail down your collarbones, meeting the hanging neckline to cover your breasts, but leaving plenty of room for tasteful cleavage. Your back is completely exposed aside from a few small cross straps, the fabric picking back up right above your butt, fully covering it but also leaving the eyes wanting more. The waist is synched to perfectly show off your curves and an intricate floral pattern begins at the neckline and cascades all the way down your body. The cherry on top is the long slit down the right leg, beginning a quarter of the way down your thigh, trailing all the way to the ground.